•  

COVID19 Compliant - Twilight Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 30 Apr 2021

Tbone

Absolutely fantastic drive today! Thank you @Tbone and @Nabil Bishara for leading us through diverse dunes with blistering pace. I was lucky to be third in the convoy to play with fresh sand, but nevertheless, our convoy was flying through the dunes. @Gok Krish and @Pacific amazing meeting you guys and I hope to see you in the future. 

• Like (+1) 4

Thanks @Tbone for the amazing lead and the pointers. Thanks @Janarthan and @Javier Lucero for the support and for handling almost all the refusals and stucks. Finally thank you to the whole convoy for the great spirit. I very much enjoyed the drive and look forward to driving with all of you again soon. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 3

6 hours ago, Nabil Bishara said:

Thanks @Tbone for the amazing lead and the pointers. Thanks @Janarthan and @Javier Lucero for the support and for handling almost all the refusals and stucks. Finally thank you to the whole convoy for the great spirit. I very much enjoyed the drive and look forward to driving with all of you again soon. 

@Nabil Bishara you did a good job...thanks @Tbone @Janarthan and @Javier Lucero for amazing drive with fantastic weather.

7 hours ago, Batuhan Kulac said:

Absolutely fantastic drive today! Thank you @Tbone and @Nabil Bishara for leading us through diverse dunes with blistering pace. I was lucky to be third in the convoy to play with fresh sand, but nevertheless, our convoy was flying through the dunes. @Gok Krish and @Pacific amazing meeting you guys and I hope to see you in the future. 

@Batuhan Kulac good to see dear. hope to see you soon.

• Like (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of use