•  

COVID19 Compliant - Wednesday Morning Short Fewbie Desert Drive - Nothing better than slidesloping in Al Qudra to start your day - Dubai - 28 Apr 2021

Dear @Ranjan Das, sorry to hear you won't make it for Wednesday.

@Dodi Syahdar, you are in. 

Waitlisted are, in order of priority, @PaoloMaraziti, @Lawrence_Chehimi and @Werno

• Like (+1) 2

Just to let you know yesterday there was electrical fault on the Tahoe. The mechanic has bought replacement parts and fixing. Because of Ramadan they are working from 8pm to 3am. He said he can confirm at 10pm tonight if parts solved problem. I will add post here as soon as i hear.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Just now, Darren Brooke said:

Just to let you know yesterday there was electrical fault on the Tahoe. The mechanic has bought replacement parts and fixing. Because of Ramadan they are working from 8pm to 3am. He said he can confirm at 10pm tonight if parts solved problem. I will add post here as soon as i hear.

No problem, keep us posted. Fingers crossed.

• Like (+1) 1

@Lorenzo Candelpergher I just want to give heads-up that I may not be able to join in the morning as I had my second shot yesterday and today I don’t feel well.. will see how it goes through the evening and if I don’t feel fit enough I will skip this drive.. apologize for any inconvenience 

• Sad (0) 3

12 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergher I just want to give heads-up that I may not be able to join in the morning as I had my second shot yesterday and today I don’t feel well.. will see how it goes through the evening and if I don’t feel fit enough I will skip this drive.. apologize for any inconvenience 

No worries @Islam Soliman, get well soon. There will be plenty of other mid-week morning drives 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Due to very unfortunate circumstances, I will not be able to lead this drive. It really makes me very upset, but there's nothing I can do about it. My very good friend @Luca Palanca Falsini kindly made himself available to step in at the last minute, so he will be taking the lead tomorrow morning.

Please find below the convoy order:

image.png.168d2660e6c20d5446a73f7caa7aba2e.png

@Darren Brooke, @Zed, @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil, @Rawad Bahsas, @GauravSoni, @Batuhan Kulac, @soumyasaklani, @Lakshmi Narasimhan, @Dodi Syahdar, @varunmehndiratta and @Shaaz Shathis drive is going to be a nice and fun Fewbie Drive. @Luca Palanca Falsini will see how far to push it, as there are several newly promoted Fewbies. As every other time, this drive will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, so make sure you come well rested and hydrated and that you don’t have any reason for being distracted. Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you.

We will be using Carnity Channel 2 (446.0
3125MHz).

See you tomorrow morning, ready to go (i.e. already deflated, flagged and briefed) by no later 5:45am (sharp), so make sure you make it to the meeting point at least by 5:30am.

I will really miss this drive!!! Have fun also on my behalf...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 2

@Lorenzo Candelperghercatch up in the next drive.@Luca Palanca Falsini looking forward to be part of your drive first time!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use