•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 30 Apr 2021

Tamas Hoffmann

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: COVID19 Precautions

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: BAN POST

Two Way Radio Guidelines

• Every Offroader brings his own radio, programmed to the frequencies described in below advice topic.
  • We will not share spare radios or program your radio on the drive. If you need assistance in programming the radio, post a topic on the Carnity website with your questions and we will help you out. 
  • Make sure your radio is fully charged. It will be your only way of communication while driving.
  • Before buying, please carefully read below advice so you are informed properly on which model / cost / shops...
  • No radio = No drive. It is an essential tool and you should make sure you bring it on every drive and learn/practice how to use it.

Drive Details

Level: Fewbie and Above 

When: 30 April 2021 Friday

Meeting time: 6:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://maps.app.goo.gl/zGqXsPecwXq4gjev8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10.00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR. ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE DRIVE WITHOUT A COMPRESSOR, FLAG, PROPER SHOVEL AND DEFLATION KIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. ALL TOW POINTS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE DEPARTURE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:
  • Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP THE BELOW IN THE EVENTS  CALENDAR 

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 30 Apr 2021
1 hour ago, luis mantecon said:

I am registered for another drive but I would prefer this one. Can I be on WL and, if there is a place, I leave the other one?

Thanks !

Hi @luis mantecon

I actually have another appointment on Friday and was waiting for someone on the wait list! It's OK for me if you take my spot.

As long as we have the blessing of @Tamas Hoffmann as lead. I will remove myself from the list and give you the opportunity to join. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Hennie Schoeman said:

Hi @luis mantecon

I actually have another appointment on Friday and was waiting for someone on the wait list! It's OK for me if you take my spot.

As long as we have the blessing of @Tamas Hoffmann as lead. I will remove myself from the list and give you the opportunity to join. 

PS: I've left the drive. Hurry and claim the spot! Nice thing would be to make sure there is someone to fill your spot on the other drive 👍🏻 enjoy the drive! 

• Like (+1) 2

Good morning Everyone 

Hopefully you're looking forward to tomorrow's drive as myself too 😊

If possible arrive earlier than 6am so we would be ready to leave as soon as possible 

We will be using Channel 1 

Please have all the necessary gear for the level of drive 

And my proposed convoy is the following 

1 @Tamas Hoffmann
2 2nd lead@JeromeFJ
3 @Nathan Evans 
4 @Sinol 
5 @luis mantecon
6 @Chris Wing 
7 CF @Brette
8 @danebowers
9 @Thomas Fumarola
10 @Humayun Ghias
11 @Rawad Bahsas
12 Sweep @Hisham Masaad

@Brettewill be my Marshal support for my drive and along with @Hisham Masaadwill assist in case there are any recoveries

@JeromeFJwill be assisting as 2nd lead

I ask Everyone to please follow all covid guidelines 

I am looking forward to see you all soon tomorrow morning on the sand 😊

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Thank you @Tamas Hoffmann for the update and for arranging the drive tomorrow. Enjoyed to be with you last time and sure will be the same tomorrow 😀. Look forward. 

Iam happy you're joining me and the others tomorrow 

Looking forward to have you as a support 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use