•  
Advertise here

Montero Sport Offer

I visited the Mitsubishi showroom yesterday and I was surprised by Ramadan offers.

Brand new Montero Sport, is being sold at 76K + Vat.

The final price was 90K (VAT inclusive), including 5 years extended warranty, 3.5 years or 70K service contract, insurance and registration. if you negotiate more you can get it at 88K (just don't mention my name :d.

It is a a good offer if any one looking to buy a new car...

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

I visited the Mitsubishi showroom yesterday and I was surprised by Ramadan offers.

Brand new Montero Sport, is being sold at 76K + Vat.

The final price was 90K (VAT inclusive), including 5 years extended warranty, 3.5 years or 70K service contract, insurance and registration. if you negotiate more you can get it at 88K (just don't mention my name :d.

It is a a good offer if any one looking to buy a new car...

Totally agree. The Montero Sport is a great allround 4x4 that will take up to 7 passengers, and is a capable offroader as well. Personally i am not keen on getting a new vehicle for offroading purpose as it would give me too much pain when the first time the bumper gets hit or damaged 😅

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I agree, I've seen some members driving it and seems it is a capable offroader. 

I actually went with a friend who is looking to buy it for his wife as a family car. Honestly the price is unbeatable for what you are getting. We visited Nissan and Toyota showrooms and the prices are almost double for a same size vehicle..