•  

Angela (Foxtrot Oscar) has been promoted to Marshal level

Gaurav

Hearty congratulations Angela 🎉👏@Foxtrot Oscar for a recognition that you truly deserve  . Your passion to drive and teach is a big testimony by your fans and the legends in Carnity Offroad club 👍

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

What many don’t know, is that Angela is the first friend I met here in the UAE, a work colleague that quickly became a very dear friend, showing me around and including me in every adventure she planned, and as you can guess, she plans a lot of those 😂

I still remember the first time she talked about trying this desert driving thing. She did do a couple of drives with other clubs initially, but I suggested Carnity as I liked their approach when I was looking for a car and used their forum to get reviews.

once we both started driving with the club, it quickly became a hobby. However, Angela’s persistence, perseverance, sense of challenge and love of teaching led her to this deserved promotion. I am so happy to have been part of the process and see my friend get the recognition she deserves for her hard work and extensive knowledge.

Congratulations @Foxtrot Oscar🍾🎊🎉🎈 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use