•  

Angela (Foxtrot Oscar) has been promoted to Marshal level

Gaurav

11 hours ago, siddharth maheshwari said:

Big congratulations Angela .@Foxtrot Oscar 🤩.

Thank you @siddharth maheshwarihopefully see you soon.

11 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Congratulations @Foxtrot Oscar, glad to hear and look forward to join you in the future again, yallaaaaaaaaa 👏👏👏👏👏

Thank you  @Hisham MasaadI'm sure we will soon 

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, Craig Finlayson said:

Great news and congratulations @Foxtrot Oscar!  You’re one of a ‘certain’ kind! But an absolute legend on the trails! You’ve helped me develop on the dunes and look forward to lots more red bull runs together! Superb news. Craig 

It's my left foot 🤣 Cheers @Craig Finlayson you're no bad for the wrong kind . Get the Red Bull in , I'll  get the Greggs sausage rolls in ;) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

58 minutes ago, Desert Dweller said:

What many don’t know, is that Angela is the first friend I met here in the UAE, a work colleague that quickly became a very dear friend, showing me around and including me in every adventure she planned, and as you can guess, she plans a lot of those 😂

I still remember the first time she talked about trying this desert driving thing. She did do a couple of drives with other clubs initially, but I suggested Carnity as I liked their approach when I was looking for a car and used their forum to get reviews.

once we both started driving with the club, it quickly became a hobby. However, Angela’s persistence, perseverance, sense of challenge and love of teaching led her to this deserved promotion. I am so happy to have been part of the process and see my friend get the recognition she deserves for her hard work and extensive knowledge.

Congratulations @Foxtrot Oscar🍾🎊🎉🎈 

Driving up wadis in Oman? hahaha thanks Jamy @Desert Dweller😊

• Like (+1) 5

Congratulations, @Foxtrot Oscarfor achieving this great and totally deserved promotion.

Your dedication and commitment are admirable and certainly an example for those who follow you tracks, literally and metaphorically. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use