•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Margham Exploration - Dubai - 7 May 2021

Wrangeld

On 5/2/2021 at 7:03 PM, GauravSoni said:

@Wrangeld please add me waitlist... 2nd drive

Hi @Gaurav Soni you can join the drive. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warren Flay said:

Ugh! even worse than rank, you got my wheelbase wrong! lolol

Let's hope my navigation in the sand is better than keeping track of these things!

Delighted to have another SWB 3.8 in the convoy. 

R

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Niki @Gaurav Soni @Shaaz Sha @Watteau - up for a challenge? I'm thinking you'll all enjoy a special Intermediate activity that I plan for you tomorrow during the drive. 

I'll explain to you in the morning a 'merit' points based system that we will use during the drive tomorrow. Be very careful as @Foxtrot Oscar will be the ultimate arbiter of who our 'winner' will be. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

18 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

@Niki @Gaurav Soni @Shaaz Sha @Watteau - up for a challenge? I'm thinking you'll all enjoy a special Intermediate activity that I plan for you tomorrow during the drive. 

I'll explain to you in the morning a 'merit' points based system that we will use during the drive tomorrow. Be very careful as @Foxtrot Oscar will be the ultimate arbiter of who our 'winner' will be. 

I guess IM will have their buddies assigned and based on who has less refusals, struck, recoveries, quicker and self recoveries there will be merits???

Edited by Lakshmi Narasimhan
Update

13 minutes ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

I guess IM will have their buddies assigned and based on who has less refusals and recoveries and quicker recoveries there will be merits???

Something like that, but not based on speed. These things will never be hurried or rushed as that is not the idea. 

• WOW (+2) 1

24 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

ohhh now that sounds like fun!! definitely up for the challenge @Wrangeld ... i have packed a few extra red-bulls to bribe to judge :)

Was excited to be out there with you to explore and now even more so with these mini in-drive-games

• Haha (+1) 2

@WrangeldRank for me is still Newbie with 2 drives. 

Honestly, I was going to skip a week until I saw there was a spot on this drive open with all the expirienced drivers. Couldnt pass up that chance to learn. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use