•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Margham Exploration - Dubai - 7 May 2021

Wrangeld

Dear IM drivers, 

@Niki @Watteau @Shaaz Sha @Gaurav Soni (sorry @Lawrence_Chehimi for reasons that will become clear tomorrow you're out of the reckoning) having deliberated long and hard with @Foxtrot Oscar we have set and arranged the IM challenge for tomorrow. 

Please be sure to have in your vehicles for the start of the drive the following: 

• Pen or pencil
  • Scientific Calculator (most mobile phones will have this functionality)
  • A sexton or other appropriate device
  • Sunglasses
  • Scarf

All will become clear during the briefing tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

😳 this sounds worrying like navigation based activity… I get lost at mall car parks so am gracefully accepting last place in advance. 

and a homemade sextant link below … just need to raid my kids school pencil case!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Dear IM drivers, 

@Niki @Watteau @Shaaz Sha @Gaurav Soni (sorry @Lawrence_Chehimi for reasons that will become clear tomorrow you're out of the reckoning) having deliberated long and hard with @Foxtrot Oscar we have set and arranged the IM challenge for tomorrow. 

Please be sure to have in your vehicles for the start of the drive the following: 

• Pen or pencil
  • Sunglasses
  • Scarf

The mind boggles. I'm not going to one one of those special parties again am I? Appropriate device is giving me a lot of scope. Can the device be digital or must be analogue? 

So up for this apart from the dressing up. I only do that on the last Tuesday of the month. 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Watteau said:

The mind boggles. I'm not going to one one of those special parties again am I? Appropriate device is giving me a lot of scope. Can the device be digital or must be analogue? 

So up for this apart from the dressing up. I only do that on the last Tuesday of the month. 

As I missed out the ship's wheel as well as one of the requirements, preferably digital as otherwise it's challenging to strap down. 

2 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

Dear IM drivers, 

• Pen or pencil
  • Sunglasses
  • Scarf

We have a free sextant app on iOS /android that we can use…. Should be interesting!!!

Important Information

Terms of use