•  
Advertise here

Pajero Evolution

Hahahaha calling in @Gaurav on this one.

I have seen few replicas (normal gen2 pajeros that have got the bodykit installed) here in Dubai. But also heard a story of a guy that was able to buy a real Evolution straight from the Habtoor showroom (could be fake story). 

These are legendary Pajeros that are now real collectors items and won about everything back in the days Mitsubishi was conquering the Paris Dakar races.

Another mythical story is that this Pajero would easily do things that even a Raptor could not do.... 🤐

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

4 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Hahahaha calling in @Gaurav on this one.

I have seen few replicas (normal gen2 pajeros that have got the bodykit installed) here in Dubai. But also heard a story of a guy that was able to buy a real Evolution straight from the Habtoor showroom (could be fake story). 

These are legendary Pajeros that are now real collectors items and won about everything back in the days Mitsubishi was conquering the Paris Dakar races.

Another mythical story is that this Pajero would easily do things that even a Raptor could not do.... 🤐

Make a lot of noise and get beached? (JUST JOKING GUYS)

• Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, andy_macdxb said:

Has anyone ever seen a Pajero Evo in Dubai. Produced (1997-1999). I only just found out about them today. They look pretty cool. 

I thought they were mystical creatures that never really existed. 

• Haha (+1) 1