•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa to Big Red - Sharjah - 15 May 2021

Jeepie

8 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

We covered 50 something kilometers, but spent most of the time climbing. I was back home with half a tank 😂

Awesome crest and pull footage @M.Seidam, and it was a spooky crest as I was climbing and all of the sudden I hear something smashing on my car roof so I panicked and lost control on the top of the crest🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. @Dodi Syahdarthen took a look and found out that my camera got loose and was rolling on my roof left and right while I thought I was being attacked by eagles (angry birds style)😅🤪

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

Thanks  @Foxtrot Oscarfor stepping in to lead at the last minute as that was an absolutely fantastic not to be missed drive. Thanks @Nabil Bishara, @Dodi Syahdar and @M.Seidamfor your support and advice. 

Following the tracks in front is one thing, going off piste when there is a refusal in front and creating your own tracks is very different and as a result ended up getting myself into trouble 🤦‍♂️ - Still lots to learn

Having driven with @Foxtrot Oscartwice she has now had to rescue me twice 😆 - Thank you so much again.

Cant wait till the next drive

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Great to see the sunrise against the red sand out there today and an enjoyable drive.

Thanks @Wrangeld for the lead @Watteaufor running around in the middle and @Arman for sweeping up at the back. The clunking noise turns out to be wasted control arm bushes and sway bar bushes so could have been worse!!

• Like (+1) 9

19 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

And we dug you out, no issue! Brilliant crest! 😍 No idea how you ended up there mind you 😅

3DA9754F-BD75-4A1E-8A50-D6534A550353.jpeg

Me my self I didn’t realise it till I got it that way 🤣 thanks for digging my out of it and to Nabil as well 🙏 ... thinking to make it my profile photo can I please ?😄

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use