•  
Advertise here

Help in deciding to buy a car

Arsalan Ehsan

with the GCCVIN decoder you can check the vehicle specs and details. here is the link. 

https://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/check-lookup/5N1AN0N61BC501592 

its a factory offroad version. it should have all around yellow bilstein shocks.  

i bought my xterra about 9 months back. that is also after continues search for about 4 months. I came across lot of lemon cars during my search specially offroad version.  

my advice is don't buy in a hurry do the research and test drive as many as possible. when you test drive couple of cars you will notice flaws in each once. try to test drive a low mileage high priced pristine onces as well even though its out of your budget.    then decide the right one for you and get it thoroughly checked it from a trusted mechanic.  

Good luck.. 😊

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

9 minutes ago, Rizwanm2 said:

my advice is don't buy in a hurry do the research and test drive as many as possible. when you test drive couple of cars you will notice flaws in each once. try to test drive a low mileage high priced pristine onces as well even though its out of your budget.    then decide the right one for you and get it thoroughly checked it from a trusted mechanic.  

Good luck.. 😊

Million dollar advise.

Time spent in searching is better than time and money spending in fixing.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use