•  

COVID19 Compliant - Absolute Newbie Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 21 May 2021

Wrangeld

Dear Srikumar @Srikumar it was a real pleasure meeting you  after a long time and more delighted trying my best to be of an effective part of the Carnity team helping and assisting the new fellow drivers in the world of sand where , for me , is always an experience to learn something new. 

Indeed it was a lovely start and happy ending and I believe every one did more than great along the trip which was obvious as the drive was progressing. Well done every one .👍 

thank you @Yousef Alimadadi for your care and help when ever is needed. Pleasure seeing you after quite a while 🙏

thank you @Srikumar for the lovely day and precious tips 🙏

I wish every one a nice week ahead 

cheers 🙏🌷

Mohamed

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

22 minutes ago, Rory Ashman said:

Hello. It was mentioned that the whatsapp group for sharing drives was going to be posted on this website but I can not find it. Can someone add me into it please? My number is +971585927725. Thank you. 

Hi @Rory Ashman 

please look at the trip report in the previous page by @Srikumar at the end he mentioned the link to the drive what’s app notification 

Edited by M.Seidam

Important Information

Terms of use