•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 21 May 2021

Vanessa8580

Drive report

I only drove twice in Margham before so it was kind of a new place for me too but I did a recce there last week so had a nice track and enough confidence to take my convoy through the area. 

Because of a few last minute drop outs, I had to reschedule my convoy numbering a little bit and the convoy became smaller too which I like, a smaller convoy is more fun .... 

@Zixuan Huang was my second lead, followed by newbies @Charbel Yazbeck and @Luc Khaldoun. Then we had @N@ved in CF position and @Ahmed Wagdy and @Ammar Naji were at the back of the convoy. Everybody did amazingly well and we had a minimum of refusals and stucks. Two stucks were mine, there were some tricky dunes and the soft sand surprised me a bit ! @N@ved never used his rope before but he had to use it 3 times on the drive so he was a happy man ....

I want to thank the entire convoy for their excellent driving and for making us have a nice morning out in the sand and a special thanks to @N@ved and @Ammar Naji for their support.

@Zixuan Huang I hope you made it home safely and your car gets fixed soon ....

@Luc Khaldoun your radio is fixed and ready to use 

See you all soon !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Hello all, Vanessa, thank you for being a great lead, it was a lot of fun. And thanks a lot for taking the time to fix the radio.  @Naved, many thanks for the great advices and lending a hand with the compressor. I look forward to drive with both of you in the future. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Zixuan Huang said:

@Vanessa8580 Yes, I was home on time for church, and the leakage stopped on the road. Thanks for asking.

the car will go to garage for several days and should be ready for next Friday's main course :D 

Hey what was the issue with the smell. Was it a leakage?, hope all is good 

Important Information

Terms of use