•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Area 53 - Sharjah - 21 May 2021

@Lakshmi Narasimhanthis changes from one week to the other depending on the available drives on each WE.. sometimes there will be more drives on Sat or Fri evening so you can join a 2nd drive still (if open spots are still available by Wed as per the 2nd drive applicable rules)

This is also governed by the demand observed and appetite of members to join specific levels at specific times as there is no point in opening drives and signup rates turns out to be too low.

So net-net, basic supply and demand my friend but it helps a lot to get feedback from members on what the majority wants and I am sure @Carnitywill do everything possible to respond with the right solutions to keep everyone happy, as much as possible 🙏

3 minutes ago, Yusuf Esaf said:

Thank you @Islam Soliman. Please confirm me for the drive.

Done

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

4 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

@Lakshmi Narasimhanthis changes from one week to the other depending on the available drives on each WE.. sometimes there will be more drives on Sat or Fri evening so you can join a 2nd drive still (if open spots are still available by Wed as per the 2nd drive applicable rules)

This is also governed by the demand observed and appetite of members to join specific levels at specific times as there is no point in opening drives and signup rates turns out to be too low.

So net-net, basic supply and demand my friend but it helps a lot to get feedback from members on what the majority wants and I am sure @Carnitywill do everything possible to respond with the right solutions to keep everyone happy, as much as possible 🙏

Done

I was mentioning about this week only, need to give break for leads as well to recover from long week end non stop drives. So this week you don’t have to worry about second drive!!!

• Like (+1) 1

@Yusuf Esaf, are you bringing your X or Y62 on Fri?

On 5/16/2021 at 10:38 PM, Yusuf Esaf said:

@Islam Soliman first drive in the last one month😀

I got slot in the other one but i am interested to join this @Islam Soliman

@Werno, are you sorted out for this Fri already or still without a drive?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Werno said:

@Islam Soliman I am on Mark’s drive but I initially tried to find a spot on the Fewbie plus drive. Would exit his drive if something opens up on your drive. Thanks

Great @Werno.. have a wonderful drive.

• Like (+1) 1

Yooo@Islam Solimanyou have 3 Y62 beasts in this drive.. y'all be moving your cars away for our Y62 photo sessions🤳😎 (while not violating any Covid regulations of course) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Rawad Bahsas said:

Yooo@Islam Solimanyou have 3 Y62 beasts in this drive.. y'all be moving your cars away for our Y62 photo sessions🤳😎 (while not violating any Covid regulations of course) 

Pajero’s are also on equal numbers to give you all competition!!!!

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use