•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert drive - Big Red to Faya - Sharjah - 21 May 2021

@Luca Palanca Falsini thank you for leading us this morning on that beautiful drive. An eclectic mix of dunes that allowed us all to enjoy, learn and test our capabilities. 

@Dodi Syahdar and @Mehmet Volga thank you for the support.

I didn't check the videos from the GoPro yet but I'll probably get a lot of footage of @Nathan Evans;)

@TT_Dubai had that same feeling after my first FB drive (it was also with @Luca Palanca Falsini by the way 😅

Nice weekend everyone and see you soon !

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Luca Palanca Falsini thanks for the diverse upbeat drive, nothing like Faya on a Friday sunrise to get your blood going for the weekend! Everybody did awesome and we maintained solid momentum throughout. @TT_Dubai haha thank you for the compliment, me and the jimny certainly try our hardest to keep up with the V8 big dogs! @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil definitely send me some footage if you can! 

IMG_20210521_060452.jpg

IMG_20210521_073407.jpg

IMG_20210521_073505.jpg

IMG_20210521_051039.jpg

IMG_20210521_135246_022.jpg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Hi   @Russ, @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil, @Nathan Evans, @TT_Dubai, @Chinthaka Ruwan, @Bernd Stucke, @Dodi Syahdar, @Rob H, @Luca Palanca Falsini@Mehmet Volga, I just uploaded some great pictures in the gallery. I hope you enjoy it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 4

On 5/21/2021 at 7:34 PM, Nathan Evans said:

@Luca Palanca Falsini thanks for the diverse upbeat drive, nothing like Faya on a Friday sunrise to get your blood going for the weekend! Everybody did awesome and we maintained solid momentum throughout. @TT_Dubai haha thank you for the compliment, me and the jimny certainly try our hardest to keep up with the V8 big dogs! @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil definitely send me some footage if you can! 

IMG_20210521_060452.jpg

IMG_20210521_073407.jpg

IMG_20210521_073505.jpg

IMG_20210521_051039.jpg

IMG_20210521_135246_022.jpg

@Nathan Evans send me your email. I'll send tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

Wonderful route + beautiful terrains + higher pace + excellent lead by @Luca Palanca Falsini + very good support @Dodi Syahdar + amazing drivers @Chinthaka Ruwan @Nathan Evans @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @Russ @TT_Dubai @Bernd Stucke @Rob H = a perfect drive!

Thank you everybody for good times and nice photos posted. 

@Luca Palanca Falsini i saved this track and definitely use it in my leads. Thank you!

@Dodi Syahdar you didn't leave me any work to do. thank you for support buddy,

Special highlights to @Nathan Evans again! Your jimny danced in the middle of the giants! Very well done!

See you all on the next!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

12 hours ago, Dodi Syahdar said:

Hi   @Russ, @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil, @Nathan Evans, @TT_Dubai, @Chinthaka Ruwan, @Bernd Stucke, @Dodi Syahdar, @Rob H, @Luca Palanca Falsini@Mehmet Volga, I just uploaded some great pictures in the gallery. I hope you enjoy it. 

Thank you @Dodi Syahdar for your wonderful photos!

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use