•  

Anish S has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

congrats @Anish S. Loved your 1st drive as trip lead. Will join other drives with you in the lead in future. See you soon. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

@Anish S I believe that in the PC (pre covid) days Anish arrived at a legendary drive in Fossil Rock which was probably my first exposure to the stresses and requirements of leading drives. Day turned to night and Anish (with @Veedooshee by his side as always) found the going a little challenging, falling into a pocket and needing some guidance and assistance to get out of the dunes to safety. 

Wow - what a ride: literally. From that first drive to an Expert in Carnity, leading drives and a part of the leader group. 

As you'll imagine, I could not be happier for you and delighted to be able to welcome you into the leaders group in the club. It's totally deserved and earned. Our members have a lot to which to look forward in the future, with you at the helm. 

Oh yes memories of those drives😬☺️...has been an amazing journey we embarked on with the Carnity family... definitely looking forward to the fantastic future adventures together...

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

@Anish S I believe that in the PC (pre covid) days Anish arrived at a legendary drive in Fossil Rock which was probably my first exposure to the stresses and requirements of leading drives. Day turned to night and Anish (with @Veedooshee by his side as always) found the going a little challenging, falling into a pocket and needing some guidance and assistance to get out of the dunes to safety. 

Wow - what a ride: literally. From that first drive to an Expert in Carnity, leading drives and a part of the leader group. 

As you'll imagine, I could not be happier for you and delighted to be able to welcome you into the leaders group in the club. It's totally deserved and earned. Our members have a lot to which to look forward in the future, with you at the helm. 

Thank you so much Richard. On that legendary drive @Veedoosheeand I met Gaurav, Marjan and you for the first time. And we can never ever forget the assistance and care that was provided to us by @Gaurav, @Wrangeld and @Jeepie  in that situation. Looking forward to make much more memories for us and all other members with Carnity.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use