•  

Lens Lovers Club - COVID COMPLIANT Evening Moon Photography Session - 26 May 2021

Frederic

17 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Desert @Frederic I have Nikon D90, with AF Nikkor 70-300mm zoom, and AF-S Nikkor 18-105 zoom. Re my knowledge and experience I can say small zero, not a big one 🤣🤣

Forgot to mention @Frederic, i am inviting my colleague whom usually use the camera for taking photos of our projects, to help

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BipinM said:

Hi .. I Have a Canon 600D, Sigma 18-250 lens, tripod and basic knowledge of manual mode mostly I rely on a lot of trial and error .. 

Also, can we bring anyone along for the event please or is it only one person per car ? 

Hi @BipinM thanks for the reply. No worries you can bring along someone if that helps you for the session. 

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Zed one spot has become available. Please acknowledge if you can attend. Thanks !

1 hour ago, Ranjan Das said:

Hi @Frederic, have got on assignment at work for Wednesday; will not be able to make it to the session.

Hope to catch up next time around; wish you all a great shooting trip.

Thanks for informing Ranjan, appreciated. 

• Like (+1) 3

@samamara as one spot became available I have added you to the event. Please acknowledge if you can make it. Thanks !

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@Zed one spot has become available. Please acknowledge if you can attend. Thanks !

Thanks for informing Ranjan, appreciated. 

Acknowledged @Frederic, sorry just finished night drive with Dr Chaitanya 😊

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use