Jump to content

Off road Club Grading Structure V.3.0


Gaurav

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

@Lakshmi NarasimhanI am sure every Carnity Trip lead gives ample time to the member during a refusal / stuck to practice self recovery, followed by shoveling and then finally using a rope. So all members would get ample opportunity to learn self recovery techniques  and with this new structure it clearly indicates that getting stuck and then self recovery is a good thing.

@Srikumar there’s no doubt when individual is struck they have to be recovered and they get time based on different factors. There are few who doesn’t get struck either bcs they push and get over or they will be rerouted. So there are chances for few not to experience all kinds of self recovery. It would be better to dedicate drive or time to practice these.

Edited by Lakshmi Narasimhan
Edit
  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Rawad Bahsas @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Humayun Ghias and all others having the FB+ confusion.

If you have done even 1 FB+ drive before then you will be moved to FB+ rank so that you can join FB+ drives and continue building your experience.

If you have not yet completed 5 FB drive to be eligible for FB+, then you have to wait till you complete 10 FB drives to apply for FB+ rank to join FB+ drives.

  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Gaurav said:

@Rawad Bahsas @Lakshmi Narasimhan and all others having the FB+ confusion.

If you have done even 1 FB+ drive before then you will be moved to FB+ rank so that you can join FB+ drives and continue building your experience.

If you have not yet completed 5 FB drive to be eligible for FB+, then you have to wait till you complete 10 FB drives to apply for FB+ rank to join FB+ drives.

Shall we apply for Fewbie+ promo or will it be taken care of from the backend?

  • Like (+1) 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

@Rawad Bahsas @Lakshmi Narasimhan and all others having the FB+ confusion.

If you have done even 1 FB+ drive before then you will be moved to FB+ rank so that you can join FB+ drives and continue building your experience.

If you have not yet completed 5 FB drive to be eligible for FB+, then you have to wait till you complete 10 FB drives to apply for FB+ rank to join FB+ drives.

Thanks @Gaurav this clarifies.

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rawad Bahsas said:

Shall we apply for Fewbie+ promo or will it be taken care of from the backend?

Already done, check your profile

  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

So Extreme level is not mandatory? Then mostly will opt for Intermediate to support role!!!!

Correct. Extreme is not mandatory for consideration in Team Carnity. 

It might be that there are members that opt to apply for Advisor straight from intermediate, which is in itself a very high rank in 4 x 4 capabilities. 

We acknowledge that not every driver is looking for high velocity adrenalin soaked drives, which is why we have decided that entry into the Team Carnity stream can be from either drive rank. 

  • Like (+1) 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Correct. Extreme is not mandatory for consideration in Team Carnity. 

It might be that there are members that opt to apply for Advisor straight from intermediate, which is in itself a very high rank in 4 x 4 capabilities. 

We acknowledge that not every driver is looking for high velocity adrenalin soaked drives, which is why we have decided that entry into the Team Carnity stream can be from either drive rank. 

After entering into Team carnity from intermediate will there be option to take Extreme drives? If some one who skips extreme drive cant lead extreme level drives?

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

After entering into Team carnity from intermediate will there be option to take Extreme drives? If some one who skips extreme drive cant lead extreme level drives?

Quick answer, yes. If you are extreme and we feel that you and your car are capable for Extreme that remains an option. When you are a lead you can lead. The LL training and follow is designed to make sure that the team members are ready for all challenges. 

  • Like (+1) 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

@Rawad Bahsas @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Humayun Ghias and all others having the FB+ confusion.

If you have done even 1 FB+ drive before then you will be moved to FB+ rank so that you can join FB+ drives and continue building your experience.

If you have not yet completed 5 FB drive to be eligible for FB+, then you have to wait till you complete 10 FB drives to apply for FB+ rank to join FB+ drives.

Hi @Gaurav

Does the same apply to intermediate as well. 

i have done 3 extreme drives but only 6 intermediate drives. 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use