Desert Champions Trophy - 2021

Team Carnity Grading Structure V.1.0

• Maximum two rounds of 4 Newbie drives each will be assigned to you with different Marshals for demonstrating your skills, knowledge, commitment, and team player attitude. 

I am somewhat confused by this? Or I do not understand how to read the paragraph.

Does this mean that there will be 4 seperate Newbie drives in each round and that a single Marshal will join each drive to give feedback?

Also, will I lead the drive or will I be a supporting role in the drive?

• Like (+1) 2
9 minutes ago, Ruan van den Heever said:
  • Maximum two rounds of 4 Newbie drives each will be assigned to you with different Marshals for demonstrating your skills, knowledge, commitment, and team player attitude. 

I am somewhat confused by this? Or I do not understand how to read the paragraph.

Does this mean that there will be 4 seperate Newbie drives in each round and that a single Marshal will join each drive to give feedback?

Also, will I lead the drive or will I be a supporting role in the drive?

Once you move to Stage 2 - Support Team, then you will be required to support (not lead) 4 Newbie drives with 4 different Marshals to get accessed on your various skills mentioned above.

Once you have a consensus of all 4 Marshals then only you will be promoted to the Advisor role, where you will receive formal Leaders Lead training and then be eligible to lead under supervision.

If consensus is not achieved on the first round, you will be given second chance again to join and provide support on 4 Newbie drives with 4 different Marshals.

The whole idea here is to vet each applicant on drive skills, recovery skills, people skills, communication skills and tolerance. We do understand that some may lose out on few occasions, that's why a second chance is in place.

P.S. Nobody is required to lead without successfully completing the 3 Leaders lead sessions.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use