•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 28 May 2021

Vanessa8580

41 minutes ago, Vanessa8580 said:

@Ammar Naji you were also on my waitlist but I see you have a drive in the afternoon tomorrow. You still want to join tomorrow morning too ?

Drive RSVP is closed now 

Below you can find the convoy numbering for tomorrow's drive 

We will be using radio channel 1 (446.00625)

Newbie drive Pink Rock 28 may 2021  
Attendees Level Car   Pos #  
Vanessa8580 Marshal Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Blue   1  
TT_Dubai  Fewbie Jeep Wrangler JK 2014   2 SL
Dwain Fernandes Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Grey 2017   3  
Paolo Pellegrini Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB 2014 Bronze   4  
Alfred Alinazar Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Black   5  
Hisham Masaad Intermediate Toyota FJ Cruiser Black   6 CF
Talgat Mendibaev Newbie Ford Explorer LTD 2016 Black   7  
Anoop Nair Newbie Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Manual 2014   8  
Luc Khaldoun Newbie Nissan Patrol 2020   9  
Shaaz Sha Intermediate Nissan X-terra   10 CF
Rjducos Newbie Ford F150 2019   11  
Ivan Pironi Newbie Ford F150   12  
Goutam Intermediate Jeep Wrangler SWB Yellow   13  
Gauravsoni Intermediate Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Grey   14

SWEEP    

I hope to see you all tomorrow morning at 5 am !

@Vanessa8580 Please go ahead and enjoy your drive. I just got my confirmation notice on the afternoon drive. See you next weekend.

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Dwain Fernandes said:

@Vanessa8580Going tonight for the drive with Srikumar so cant make it for morning drive at 5 am sorry for the inconvenience. 

@Dwain Fernandes no worries, enjoy your drive tonight

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Rjducos said:

Hi @Vanessa8580 just to let you know that tomorrow I will go with the black Toyota Fortuner (not sure if this details is important... just in case)

@Rjducos no problem !

• Like (+1) 1

hello off-roaders, it was an energetic drive we had today morning and hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. all the drivers showed up on time and after the preliminary steps , started off at 5.20. It was an amazing sunrise view and thanks to @Vanessa8580 for the selection of the route and terrain. it was my third drive with @Vanessa8580 one in my absolute newbie, second one in my fewbie level and third in as a support role with the person who flagged off my offroading journey. I still remember @Vanessa8580 helping me in deflating my tires and she had commented on my oman registration plate. I am really honoured in being a part of your manage team and I thank team @Carnity for bringing out the off-roader in me. we had a pleasant drive for the first half and when we entered the fun part we had to exit out @Talgat Mendibaev as he had a puncture on his side wall and had  only a the temperory spare wheel. later in the drive we even had a demonstration of winching as well😃. @TT_Dubai as second lead did a great job. well done buddy. @Zixuan Huang  drove his path finder and handled the terrain well keep it up . @Paolo Pellegrini and @Alfred Alinazar did their best to keep up the pajero spirit and I belive they have succeeded in their attempt at least by 90 %.👏👏 @Hisham Masaad our first CF, you were amazing and supercharged performance with the winch and radio guidance. thank you buddy for all your help and support. @Talgat Mendibaev with his ford explorer felt a bit low in confidence today and it was unfortunate to exit you out when we started our pink rock adventure. hope to see you soon. @Anoop Nair with his powerful wrangler had few issues in managing at few places and I belive you need to be more in sync with the manual transmission. well done bro. @Luc Khaldoun , you were literally enjoying the power of Y62 and as you belive, you and your car did amazing ... but I had to find some patches of clean sand to move ahead 😀😀👍. @Rjducos in his Fortuner did amazing and I belive you handled the terrain really well and didnt hear you over the radio at all. @Ivan Pironi had a real good time with his beast and didn't face any troubles in managing his full sized SUV truck 👍. and finally @Goutam and @Gaurav Soni... 😬😬 did a great job at the back guys. Thank you @Vanessa8580 , @Hisham Masaad , @Goutam and @Gaurav Soni once again and see you soon in the sand. 🙏🙏

Edited by Shaaz Sha
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

18 minutes ago, Shaaz Sha said:

hello off-roaders, it was an energetic drive we had today morning and hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. all the drivers showed up on time and after the preliminary steps , started off at 5.20. It was an amazing sunrise view and thanks to @Vanessa8580 for the selection of the route and terrain. it was my third drive with @Vanessa8580 one in my absolute newbie, second one in my fewbie level and third in as a support role with the person who flagged off my offroading journey. I still remember @Vanessa8580 helping me in deflating my tires and she had commented on my oman registration plate. I am really honoured in being a part of your manage team and I thank team @Carnity for bringing out the off-roader in me. we had a pleasant drive for the first half and when we entered the fun part we had to exit out @Talgat Mendibaev as he had a puncture on his side wall and had  only a the temperory spare wheel. later in the drive we even had a demonstration of winching as well😃. @TT_Dubai as second lead did a great job. well done buddy. @Dwain Fernandes drove his path finder and handled the terrain well keep it up . @Paolo Pellegrini and @Alfred Alinazar did their best to keep up the pajero spirit and I belive they have succeeded in their attempt at least by 90 %.👏👏 @Hisham Masaad our first CF, you were amazing and supercharged performance with the winch and radio guidance. thank you buddy for all your help and support. @Talgat Mendibaev with his ford explorer felt a bit low in confidence today and it was unfortunate to exit you out when we started our pink rock adventure. hope to see you soon. @Anoop Nair with his powerful wrangler had few issues in managing at few places and I belive you need to be more in sync with the manual transmission. well done bro. @Luc Khaldoun , you were literally enjoying the power of Y62 and as you belive, you and your cat did amazing ... but I had to find some patches of clean sand to move ahead 😀😀👍. @Rjducos in his Fortuner did amazing and I belive you handled the terrain really well and didnt hear you over the radio at all. @Ivan Pironi had a real good time with his beast and didn't face any troubles in managing his full sized SUV truck 👍. and finally @Goutam and @Gaurav Soni... 😬😬 did a great job at the back guys. Thank you @Vanessa8580 , @Hisham Masaad , @Goutam and @Gaurav Soni once again and see you soon in the sand. 🙏🙏

Thanks @Shaaz Sha for writing the drive report 😉 

It was @Zixuan Huang aka Charlie in the Pathfinder 😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Vanessa8580 said:

Thanks @Shaaz Sha for writing the drive report 😉 

It was @Zixuan Huang aka Charlie in the Pathfinder 😁

sorry about that @Vanessa8580, and @Zixuan Huang I have edited it. 🙏🤑

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use