•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening/Night Short Desert Drive - Around Qudra - Dubai - 23 May 2021

Chaitanya D

20 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

please waitlist me as my car is ready.  If possible add me to manage tab as I can apply for advance after completing the required support drives. BTW I have good offroad lights on the roof. 

#1 WL

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chaitanya D said:

No problem 

Normal headlights is okay for this drive.

You will learn night driving in quick time 

You will be added to the drive, please confirm

You will be added , please confirm 

Thank you @Chaitanya Dconfirmed for tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 3

Dr. @Chaitanya D I think we should stop at 6:55 for all to be ready to book their drives for the coming Friday😀 otherwise will end up staying at home🥴 stop should be with a good signal, otherwise @Carnity need to arrange for a booster antenna from Etisalat 🤔

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

18 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dr. @Chaitanya D I think we should stop at 6:55 for all to be ready to book their drives for the coming Friday😀 otherwise will end up staying at home🥴 stop should be with a good signal, otherwise @Carnity need to arrange for a booster antenna from Etisalat 🤔

Yes you are right. 

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

I had that planned, did not mention it. Don't worry whole of Qudra has good signals and we will not be far from tarmac. So all of you can book your drives as you like. We will stop at 6.55pm and start again once everyone has RSVPed/ applied for waitlist 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

4 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

#1 WL

Some one has exited the drive , and hence you will be added @Thomas Varghese. Do you confirm?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Friends 

Please note positions for tomorrows drive

image.png.dc1bc42c76e832deae210ebee3c97836.png

We will use channel 1 for Radio coms

Mandatory gear required for this drive will be Shovel, Flag, Deflator, Compressor and programmed radio.

Fantastic support , so we should have some nice fun.

We will break at 6.55 pm for next weekend Carnity drives RSVP and then continue once done.

See you all tomorrow

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Chaitanya D said:

Some one has exited the drive , and hence you will be added @Thomas Varghese. Do you confirm?

Thanks & confirmed

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Confirmed got my car back from garage @Chaitanya D, i'm gonna make up for missing yesterday's drive ☺️ @Wade Pat2my LC-twin, see you tomorrow bro! 🤙

BD1809F1-F66A-47E5-9769-9E9DD5DD8583.jpeg.83a03f1d3196702a6bb22a37cadda476.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use