•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening/Night Short Desert Drive - Around Qudra - Dubai - 23 May 2021

Chaitanya D

7 hours ago, Anoop Nair said:

@Chaitanya Di had confirmed, but it appears that I am removed from the list. Can you please advise? Thanks

Added you back, I dont know how your RSVP was removed. 

2 hours ago, Anoop Raj said:

Please provide the frequency number for radio

Please go through the drive thread  , first post in the first page. There is a detailed advise on how to program the radio channels. 

This will be your 5th drive and you should have programmed channels on your radio by this time

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Anoop Raj said:

Please provide the frequency number for radio

Doctor's on Fire 😅 Dear @Anoop Raj please save below Photo of Carnity Frequency Table in your iCloud/GDrive and it's Channel 1 today 😊

E85F6B79-58FB-465B-A1BA-1EFC5B32A0EE.png.5900581c089dc9b71766f05efeb3a654.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, N@ved said:

@Chaitanya D, doc room for one more?

Dear @N@ved, I have already stretched quite a bit to accommodate all requests.  Sorry, but your was very late.

Appreciate your understanding,  see you soon

• Like (+1) 2

@Chaitanya DNo worries at all Doc, fully understand i was quite late in my request and didnt expect to get a place with a big convoy (but there was always a small hope 😃), hope to catch up with you soon. Incase anyone drops or change of plans i will be happy to join at the last minute also (guess latest by 5 pm, to head out to make it there for start at 6).

Hope you guys have fun and enjoy, stay safe.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use