•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 28 May 2021

Brette

This drive is organised in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardise someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organising these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: COVID19 Precautions

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: BAN POST

Two Way Radio Guidelines

• Every Offroader brings his own radio, programmed to the frequencies described in below advice topic.
  • We will not share spare radios or program your radio on the drive. If you need assistance in programming the radio, post a topic on the Carnity website with your questions and we will help you out. 
  • Make sure your radio is fully charged. It will be your only way of communication while driving.
  • Before buying, please carefully read below advice so you are informed properly on which model / cost / shops...
  • No radio = No drive. It is an essential tool and you should make sure you bring it on every drive and learn/practice how to use it.

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above (All Level)

When: Friday 28th May 2021

Meeting time: 5:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/ez7NkXEttoXk2CqV7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:00 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars maximum. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below Calendar 

54 minutes ago, Rizwanm2 said:

Hi @Brette 

Please put me in waitlist for 1st drive for the week. 

Sure @Rizwanm2. You are first on the waitlist as Ranjan has already got a confirmed drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi @Brette & @Mehmet Volga..... If possible please add me in your WL for Friday morning event  (As drive-1) 

For your information ...... I am leaving my confirm fewbie+ drive of Saurday due to very important official work. 

Thanks & Regards... 

• Like (+1) 3

On 5/24/2021 at 10:51 AM, Brette said:

Sure @Rizwanm2. You are first on the waitlist as Ranjan has already got a confirmed drive. 

Hi @Brette

Please remove me from waitlist i signed up for thursday night drive. 

Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 2

Waitlist:

@Nihal17 @Ranjan Das2nd drive. 

If any of you get a confirmed spot on any other drive, please update here so the next person waiting does not loose out. 

• Like (+1) 2

Good morning all,  the drive start time has been changed to 5 AM instead of 5.30 AM. With the increase in temperatures lately, we have seen a lot of cars have overheating issues and hence the new timing. We will target being out and inflating before 9 AM. 

@N@ved @Pierre de Maigret @Chinthaka Ruwan@Nathan Evans@Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @Pacific @Werno@Russ @Darren Brooke@Vineeth John Joseph @Mehmet Volga

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Hi @Brette Good Afternoon 

Thank you so much for adding me in WL 

Last night I got a confirm spot in Thursday night event so please remove me from WL to get others a fair chance :) 

InshaAllah will c u in next time

Regards... 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use