•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 28 May 2021

Just now, Jeepie said:

Sorry to disappoint you,  but I don't drive a manual 😉

😱 i got it wrong?! I didn't see the TCM module that usually gets installed in Automatic TJs so i thought it was an MT...my bad i must've not been paying attention when i looked under the hood of your car 😕 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Arman said:

Looked like a fun drive that slowly ramped up in intensity as everyone got more comfortable with their cars, was nice to see @Rory Ashman get into a good rhythm after a couple stucks at the beginning, it might be worth a try to drive with some of the manual car owners in carnity although they are sparce like @Srikumar and @Jeepie, im sure they'll have some great insights about driving stick in the desert, particularly around trying not to burn your clutch as that's a very common issue here.

I was MEGA excited about that popped out 🤣 the moment i felt the distinct rumbling and pull of a pop out the little boy in me had a moment of pure joy! So much so that i jumped out of the car an celebrated. This is a great thing to experience early in your drives as getting your first pop out much later would've mad for a harsher learning experience.

Also @Desert Dweller you may or may not still have my spare radio😅

I have your spare radio haha 

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 5/30/2021 at 7:39 AM, Arman said:

Looked like a fun drive that slowly ramped up in intensity as everyone got more comfortable with their cars, was nice to see @Rory Ashman get into a good rhythm after a couple stucks at the beginning, it might be worth a try to drive with some of the manual car owners in carnity although they are sparce like @Srikumar and @Jeepie, im sure they'll have some great insights about driving stick in the desert, particularly around trying not to burn your clutch as that's a very common issue here.

I was MEGA excited about that popped out 🤣 the moment i felt the distinct rumbling and pull of a pop out the little boy in me had a moment of pure joy! So much so that i jumped out of the car an celebrated. This is a great thing to experience early in your drives as getting your first pop out much later would've mad for a harsher learning experience.

Also @Desert Dweller you may or may not still have my spare radio😅

way too excited 

Important Information

Terms of use