•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 28 May 2021

Tbone

Rest well marshal @Tbone, to be at 4am in Abu Dhabi looks like you gotta leave Dubai after midnight 😂 Looking forward for reunion with some Abu Dhabi regulars tomorrow 😊

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

First drive in Abudhabi and Sweihan, looking forward to meet you all friends from AUH and have a fun drive together!!!

2 minutes ago, Zed said:

Rest well marshal @Tbone, to be at 4am in Abu Dhabi looks like you gotta leave Dubai after midnight 😂 Looking forward for reunion with some Abu Dhabi regulars tomorrow 😊

I will have to wake up mid night to come from Sharjah!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

3 minutes ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

First drive in Abudhabi and Sweihan, looking forward to meet you all friends from AUH and have a fun drive together!!!

I will have to wake up mid night to come from Sharjah!!!

From Sharjah! You my friend got my respect ✊🏻😊. So I guess the Marshal must be amazing that he's worthy to follow, or Sweihan is calling to the dune-lovers, or both! 😁

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Zed said:

From Sharjah! You my friend got my respect ✊🏻😊. So I guess the Marshal must be amazing that he's worthy to follow, or Sweihan is calling to the dune-lovers, or both! 😁

Both and also to meet/make friends from Abudhabi!!! Got to know drives in AUH are much more advanced!!!

• Like (+1) 3

Thanks @Tbone for this fantastic drive and choice of terrain. It was absolutely a virgin track and almost bush free. Was drenched in the beauty of the land scape and chasing the rising sun and moon following us. Thanks to @Janarthanfor sweeping the convoy to safety and recovering and    @Xavier Treasurerfor the second lead @Ruan van den Heeverfor CF who did a great job.

Thanks to @Warren Flay, @Karthikeyan Govindarajan, @Zed, @Hasan Wahlan, @Farouq Owdeh for joining the wonderful drive and all the fun together and learning something new.

Thanks once again @Tbone for finishing the drive on time and setting a perfect start for the week end.

@Chaitanya Das you said sweihan was truly wonderful area to drive, thanks for letting me know.

It was 100% worth waking up early and traveling from Sharjah, I am sure will visit again frequently. Hope to see you all again in yet another wonderful drive. Have a nice week end!!!

620C659F-A331-47E9-A3E2-9AE8E84E6901.jpeg

B7BF32D8-E328-446B-A7B1-6B3919F95D30.jpeg

45F71259-608B-48D4-B36C-263AA50A0980.jpeg

9FC61BA4-5723-4EFE-BCD5-068D93E86DF0.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you all for making this an amazing drive and wishing you all wonderful weekend

☺️

@Tbone,@Janarthan,@Xavier Treasurer@Ruan van den Heever@Warren Flay, @Karthikeyan Govindarajan, @Zed, @Hasan Wahlan, @Farouq Owdeh 

• Like (+1) 5

A thousand thanks @Tbone for the wonderful drive ably assisted by @Janarthan @Ruan van den Heeverand @Xavier Treasurer. To be in Sweihan to see the sunrise is in itself, treat enough but to then get to bash those virgin dunes as well? Priceless! Good job everybody, we had a good selection of stucks, refusals and pop-outs to learn from and a lovely mild morning in which to deal with them. I look forward to driving with you all again soon.

C8855106-07F8-4B58-8769-F719554BF42E.JPG

IMG_0377.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use