•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Extreme Desert Drive - The Climbing Challenge - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 28 May 2021

Thanks @Luca Palanca Falsini for putting me in the 2nd lead. I was little apprehensive today morning after getting my 1st shot of vaccine. So many people terrified me into not doing any activities. Thank God I held on to my belief that I'm strong to counter the effects of the vaccine and didn't sign out. Yes I felt little funny after the shot and slept off like a baby whole day but now totally feel charged up and energized after the sound sleep. There is no body pain, no fever, no headache and feel perfectly fine. Hopefully we can have a nice sand dance under your lead tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Confused (0) 1

Thanks once again @Luca Palanca Falsini for giving me the opportunity to try this extreme drive. Indeed it was full of thrill, fun and educational drive, yes that was the quickest pop out fixed I have ever seen... Great driving with you guys for now enjoy the rest of the weekend and hopefully will catch up later. 

see you 🔜 on the sand. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks for your feedbacks@Francois Germishuys and I really do appreciate it as this is what will help us correct ourselves and improve further. I honestly hate it to be the cause of holding others in any convoy but of course more in extreme drive if you remember  I told you that I was a bit nervous and that was exactly for this reason like I was asking myself what if I’ll be the cause of slowing the extreme drive? just exactly as you said the extreme drive should be for driving continuously but of course with odd things will happen to anybody and that’s totally understandable.

as always pleasure driving with you and by the way I think your track sound much better than mine.

see you soon and take care for now.

Edited by Abu Muhammad
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Luca Palanca Falsini for an exciting drive to start the day...it was good fun and experience surely added to confidence. Shuwaib and Luca are undoubtedly the best combo for some adrenaline rush.🙂.perhaps we could hv been a bit faster but then it was my first extreme drive so I am not the right person to judge  .

Thanks @Francois Germishuys for feedback...it's not easy to call a spade A Spade ..that's the only way we learn. Highly appreciate your feedback. 

At this level we need to be prepared to plan for driver ahead of us and assess accordingly - basics of convoy concept took a bit back step due to same reason @Abu Muhammad mentioned -  conscious effort to maintain speed and at times i ended up too close to vehicle that wasn't having it's best day on field.  Learning continues.

Also must add that as we proceeded, @Thomas Varghese was able to recover well from initial hour of hiccups,  takes a lot.of courage to do that, his smooth way of handling tech areas is something to enjoy- skill of the driver over the strength of the vehicle ..kudos to @Thomas Varghese for that. 

Thanks to the whole team for the lovely drive.  @Ilya thanks for tips it's always fun discussing possibilities on Jeep with you..

Hope to see you all soon....

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use