•  

COVID19 Compliant - Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 28 May 2021

Wrangeld

1 hour ago, Abdul Rafay-S said:

Took the wheel finally after an year of visual learning, and I must say, driving isn’t half bad 😂

@Wrangeld It was an honor to have my first ever drive under your lead. As expected it was an awesome drive and I really enjoyed it thoroughly. You are right, all that time spent in the passenger seat helped me understand my car, and the sand better, it was my greatest strength today.

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ Good job at being a great passenger, should really do it more often 🌝

@jamie taylor@abdelrahman abounar@Mohamed Samaco Great first drive with your wranglers. Your cars are full of potential, do a couple of more drives to really understand your car’s behavior in sand and then you all will be able to perform wonders.

@Will Seivewright Amazing to see how you had your monster completely under your control. Usually I see such cars performing side sloping, sideways 😂. But that wasn't your case, great driving.

@Nivin Thanks for helping with the recoveries and ensuring that the convoy kept moving in one piece.

@Abdul Rafay-S thanks Abdul, you did a great job toda, looking to drive with you and the folks more and more.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 5/24/2021 at 7:59 PM, Abdul Rafay-S said:

Hi Richard @Wrangeld, looking forward to finally start driving after a year worth of experience as a co-pilot.

To answer your questions above:

1. My vehicle is modified with a 2in lift-kit, 33in AT tyres and off-road suspension.

2. My father @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ handed me the wheel sometimes for basic driving, but I would still like to be looked at as an Absolute Newbie. Though I have quite some experience with sand (as a co-pilot), along side @Carnity for over a year.

3. To learn Off-roading in a safe and thrilling manner along side many other fellow members. I also see off-roading as an essential survival skill, would be nice to add it to my CV 😂

See you in sand soon!

Wooooohoooo! Finally! I hope you had a great time,

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use