•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Bataeh, the hidden gem - Sharjah - 28 May 2021

Just now, Abu Muhammad said:

Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher I was really looking to meet you after long time I think Liwa but Thank you so much and sorry had to leave as I got a place with @Luca Palanca Falsinito try my first Extreme drive. I hope you all enjoy yours. 

Dear @Abu Muhammad, thanks for clarifying. Fully understandable choice, I am sure you'll have fun with my good friend @Luca Palanca Falsini. It seems Shuwaib is really his personal playground!

@Rob H, you are now admitted to the drive. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear @Abu Muhammad, thanks for clarifying. Fully understandable choice, I am sure you'll have fun with my good friend @Luca Palanca Falsini. It seems Shuwaib is really his personal playground!

@Rob H, you are now admitted to the drive. 

So can I join my intermediate drive, if yes will sign off my fewbie drive .thanks.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Pacific said:

So can I join my intermediate drive, if yes will sign off my fewbie drive .thanks.

Dear @Pacific, you were waitlisted for this drive as you 2nd drive for the weekend, as you had already responded to the RSVP of the Fewbie Drive in Tawi Nazwa.

However @Rob H had been waitlisted for his 1st drive, so he had a higher priority. I'm afraid you'll have to wait for someone more to drop off. 

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear @Pacific, you were waitlisted for this drive as you 2nd drive for the weekend, as you had already responded to the RSVP of the Fewbie Drive in Tawi Nazwa.

However @Rob H had been waitlisted for his 1st drive, so he had a higher priority. I'm afraid you'll have to wait for someone more to drop off. 

Thanks @Lorenzo Candelpergher,very well noted,  I was just wondering as I was on 1st wait list,so if could have got this one ,would sign off other. But obviously it's fair enough to give fellow brother a chance for first drive.thank you👍.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear @Abdul Rahman AK, it appears that @varunmehndiratta will attend the Extreme Drive in Shuwaib, therefore he has been removed from the RSVP of this drive. You are, accordingly, the next in line to join the convoy, unless you have secured already a spot in some other drive, in which case precedence will go to @Pacific. Kindly confirm.

11 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear @Abdul Rahman AK, it appears that @varunmehndiratta will attend the Extreme Drive in Shuwaib, therefore he has been removed from the RSVP of this drive. You are, accordingly, the next in line to join the convoy, unless you have secured already a spot in some other drive, in which case precedence will go to @Pacific. Kindly confirm.

That's great news for me, I am coming. Thank you so much!

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Ciao @Lorenzo Candelpergher yup this time it's Xtreme with rockstar @Luca Palanca Falsini .. see you soon, hopefully on the next midweek drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Just now, varunmehndiratta said:

Ciao @Lorenzo Candelpergher yup this time it's Xtreme with rockstar @Luca Palanca Falsini .. see you soon, hopefully on the next midweek drive. 

All the Best... hope you have a blast. 👍

• Like (+1) 2

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Please find below the convoy order for our drive:

image.png.6f93e7cd39a4c61e848713419592c8bf.png

@Arman, @imranaasghar81, @Abdul Rahman AK, @Gok Krish, @Niki, @Javier Lucero, @Rizwan Waheed, @Dodi Syahdar, @Rob H, @Shehab Alawadhi, @Ale Vallecchi, this drive is going to be technically demanding, as the dunes in this area are quite irregular and can be tricky due to soft patches and nasty bushes. Also, due to the high temperatures of these days, you can expect this drive to take a toll on your car's cooling system, so make sure you check the levels of your fluids before tomorrow morning. This drive will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, so make sure you come well rested and hydrated and that you don’t have any reason for being distracted. Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you.

We will be using Carnity Channel 4 (446.08125Mhz).

See you tomorrow morning, ready to go (i.e. already caffeinated, deflated, flagged and briefed) by no later 5:15am (sharp), so make sure you make it to the meeting point at least by 5:00am.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Thank you @Lorenzo Candelpergher, It was one hell of a drive, loved it.... lot of learning and absolutely worthy start to my Intermediate journey.

Thank you @Armanfor being such an amazing 2nd lead today.

Thank you @Gok KrishFor the tug, you did well considering it was your 1st attempt 👍

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi for supporting the drive, your presence gave so much confidence to us all throughout the drive 👍

Everyone in the convoy did amazingly well considering the challenges thrown at us by Lorenzo and ofcourse the irregular train/dune we were exposed to in this new area, Thank you all for the sportsmanship and patience displayed 🤝

see you all soon in the sand InshaAllah!

Edited by Abdul Rahman AK
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use