•  

COVID19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 24 May 2021

Thanks @Tamas Hoffmann@TT_Dubai@Ale Vallecchi@Chaitanya D for really enjoyable drive.

Dunes here are great fun, with lots of variety and look beautiful too as demonstrated by @Thomas Vargheseabove

Great to also catch up with @Russ again from one of our very first newbie drives together

Until the next drive

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Morning everyone and thanks for the drive yesterday afternoon/evening. All drivers did very well and I thought that area of Big Red was stunning. We had some tourists and safari operators at the beginning but we could still enjoy the dunes and the magnificent sunset. This stuff never gets old. 

Thanks @Tamas Hoffmann@Chaitanya D and @Ale Vallecchi for leading and supporting the drive! Tamas I really found your advance warnings of steps and pockets really helpful - thanks!

And everyone drove really well - see you soon @Thomas Varghese@Russ@Darren Brooke

A couple of pics uploaded in the gallery - sorry I didn't get everyone, the convoy had good progress yesterday and not much chance to take snaps!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Tamas Hoffmann for leading a midweek drive yesterday where I think we were so fortunate to have you as well as two Marshal’s with us @Ale Vallecchi @Chaitanya D!

Great route and amazing sunset. Always good to see @TT_Dubai, @Darren Brookeand @Thomas Varghese (for whom I got to use my shovel for the first time 🙂)

See you all soon.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use