•  
Advertise here

Jack wooden board

Hisham Masaad

Awesome @Hisham Masaad I dont want one but I just want to celebrate your generosity and I believe this is a great green initiative to recycle unwanted woodchips. Well done 👏👏👏👏

• Like (+1) 4

6 hours ago, RooRzOn said:

Awesome @Hisham Masaad I dont want one but I just want to celebrate your generosity and I believe this is a great green initiative to recycle unwanted woodchips. Well done 👏👏👏👏

Thanks @RooRzOn, if you want you can still take one and use it as food cutting board in the kitchen.😂 if ok, I can make it smaller for you ..this is special offer for you only, don’t spread, otherwise more demand will come. All others order boards, you can use it as jack board and kitchen cutting board on the other side 😅

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear @Hisham Masaad, thanks for your generous gift. I hope I won't have to use it much... but it's good to know that the right board is in the trunk! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Well done @Hisham Masaad this truly shows your community spirit to share most wanted, difficult to buy, such useful and important offroader gear.

I can't recall someone recently approached me for the same as they have been to Jadaf ship building guys without much luck.

If possible, keep few spare so we can refer others to pick it up from you in the future.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 5/26/2021 at 12:22 PM, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear @Carnity members, pleased to offer Jack wooden board, free of cost, just collect it😀. Unless I am on the same drive, I can bring with me. Board will be made as attached photo, in different types of wood, depends on availability of wood. Please advise who wants to have one, to prepare together. Thanks

772D7C3B-D586-4295-818C-3D1810CDAC3F.jpeg

I am looking for one desperately. please let me know if I can also have one? Thank you.

• Like (+1) 3