•  
Advertise here

Jack wooden board

Hisham Masaad

Dear @Hisham Masaad if you can add another to your list, I would be very appreciative. If you have too many orders already then I understand. 

• Like (+1) 5

@Hisham Masaad Oh wow, That's so nice and kind of you... i would like to have one too only if possible since i can see you have a long list already... well done👍  and thank you for doing this for the community...

Edited by Anish S
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Well done @Hisham Masaad this truly shows your community spirit to share most wanted, difficult to buy, such useful and important offroader gear.

I can't recall someone recently approached me for the same as they have been to Jadaf ship building guys without much luck.

If possible, keep few spare so we can refer others to pick it up from you in the future.

Thank you @Gaurav, being one of @Carnity members, will be pleased to offer my help and support. I am already preparing more spare pieces for future and current members. Please do not hesitate to pass any one require the board to me. 

2 hours ago, Abdul Rahman AK said:

I am looking for one desperately. please let me know if I can also have one? Thank you.

Sure @Abdul Rahman AK will consider one for you

2 hours ago, Nivin said:

@Hisham Masaadone for me please 

Copy that @Nivin👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Brette said:

@Hisham Masaadi would not mind having one as well. Have been trying to get one for a while now to replace what I have. 

@Brette with pleasure

3 hours ago, Ashy said:

@Hisham Masaadthank you, I would want one too. 

@Ashy copy that👍

3 hours ago, Russ said:

Yes please @Hisham Masaad!! I hope you don’t regret this kind offer 🤣

@Russ with pleasure

3 hours ago, Danish Mohammad said:

Hi @Hisham Masaad appreciate your kindness 😊

please if possible can i have one of this ... will be very thankful 💐

Regards....

@Danish Mohammad sure👍

• Thanks (+1) 5

3 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

Dear @Hisham Masaad if you can add another to your list, I would be very appreciative. If you have too many orders already then I understand. 

@Wrangeld the first @Carnity AN drive was with you, and the first crest I got was with you, will keep two for you 😀😀👍👍

3 hours ago, Anish S said:

@Hisham Masaad Oh wow, That's so nice and kind of you... i would like to have one too only if possible since i can see you have a long list already... well done👍  and thank you for doing this for the community...

Copy that @Anish S 👍👍

2 hours ago, Humayun Ghias said:

Oh wow! Would love to have one if still available. So kind of you! 

Sure @Humayun Ghias👍

• Thanks (+1) 2

On 5/26/2021 at 12:22 PM, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear @Carnity members, pleased to offer Jack wooden board, free of cost, just collect it😀. Unless I am on the same drive, I can bring with me. Board will be made as attached photo, in different types of wood, depends on availability of wood. Please advise who wants to have one, to prepare together. Thanks

772D7C3B-D586-4295-818C-3D1810CDAC3F.jpeg

One for me please,  if possible make 2 inch thick. Not that I dont have a Jack board,but  Always better to keep a spare one as these tend to break in some impossible situations 🤣. Please if it is still available, with thanks.🙏

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1