•  
Advertise here

Jack wooden board

Hisham Masaad

7 minutes ago, Janarthan said:

I am not sure if I am pitching in late, would be great to have 2 , one for my self and for @Tbone. Thanks @Hisham Masaad. Just curious , you making it yourself ? 

You are welcome @Janarthanand @Tbonedone. Yes, making them 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

On 5/26/2021 at 12:22 PM, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear @Carnity members, pleased to offer Jack wooden board, free of cost, just collect it😀. Unless I am on the same drive, I can bring with me. Board will be made as attached photo, in different types of wood, depends on availability of wood. Please advise who wants to have one, to prepare together. Thanks

772D7C3B-D586-4295-818C-3D1810CDAC3F.jpeg

Hi @Hisham Masaadawesome ...plz keep one for me I am sure we will catch up soon on one of the drives ..🙂 thanks for the same had no clue where to find one...🙂

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

29 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hi @Hisham Masaadawesome ...plz keep one for me I am sure we will catch up soon on one of the drives ..🙂 thanks for the same had no clue where to find one...🙂

Noted @varunmehndiratta with pleasure

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaad if you need any support transporting/delivering these - i am happy to pick a batch up and deliver to those I am on a drive with next weekend (assuming we are not on the same :) ) 0551092859

Again massive thanks for this generous offer (not just the timber but the fact you sacrifice your weekend cutting/prepping these for the rest of us!!  

Edited by Niki
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

20 minutes ago, Niki said:

@Hisham Masaad if you need any support transporting/delivering these - i am happy to pick a batch up and deliver to those I am on a drive with next weekend (assuming we are not on the same :) )

Again massive thanks for this generous offer (not just the timber but the fact you sacrifice your weekend cutting/prepping these for the rest of us!!  

Kind of you @Niki, I am preparing the boards, and as soon as they get ready, was planning to post the same and find how to deliver them. Will confirm soon. Thanks for your support👍👍👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Kind of you @Niki, I am preparing the boards, and as soon as they get ready, was planning to post the same and find how to deliver them. Will confirm soon. Thanks for your support👍👍👍

Appreciate your generosity, please do let me know if I can be of any help to your project. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1