•  

COVID19 Compliant - Night Newbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 3 Jun 2021

Chaitanya D

4 minutes ago, TT_Dubai said:

@Lakshmi Narasimhanyour Paj looks very different from our Ab Newbie drive a new months ago! 👍 Getting ready for the Extreme Drives I see 😃

Till where ever Pajero allows me!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

Thx Dr @Chaitanya Dalways looking for learning and love to extend my support with all seniors guidance. Fitting my lights today hopefully my drive experience will be enhanced and enjoy more night drives from now on!!!

3F14939C-D5E2-4575-81C4-035C3797DA15.jpeg

Wow Lakshmi! Looking good. I'm following you tonight so this might mean I won't even have to use any lights 😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

🙏Lakshmi in native Indian languages = Vitamin M.

So @Lakshmi Narasimhan doesn't have any dearth of "Lakshmi" to armour his Pajero to the hilt🏋️‍♂️🚘

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

20 minutes ago, Gregory said:

Wow Lakshmi! Looking good. I'm following you tonight so this might mean I won't even have to use any lights 😂😂

Not yet installed completely considering the time limit, I pulled out of garrage so that I don’t miss the drive tonight. Next drive should be fully equipped and have lights all around.

10 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

🙏Lakshmi in native Indian languages = Vitamin M.

So @Lakshmi Narasimhan doesn't have any dearth of "Lakshmi" to armour his Pajero to the hilt🏋️‍♂️🚘

With all your wishes and Gods willing, I should be blessed with more VM!!!

• Like (+1) 5

12 hours ago, shu yang said:

@Chaitanya Dsorry for short notice marshal i have to give up the drive tonight kindly give my position to someone are waiting.

@shu yangYou missed out on being part with a fantastic bunch of drivers , who drove beautifully in the dark.

Please remove your RSVP,  see you sometime soon again. Take care and stay safe

• Like (+1) 4

Thanks Dr. @Chaitanya Dfor the beautiful flawless cool drive and @naved and @Nivin for the support. Started on time, starting with tight technical dune, then followed by long dunes it was a great drive, fortunately weather was also pleasant and there were hardly few refusals self recovered. It was pleasure following your track and in-fact you have raised the newbie drive by a notch and entire convoy responded and drove well. Love your night drives. Have nice week end drives and see you soon!!!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Chaitanya D a fun and flowing drive last night. Good for skills development and overall practise under different conditions. Am starting to prefer these vampire drives over the hot summer sun day ones 😂😂

Thanks for the support @naved and @Nivin

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Few videos on my youtube if anyone is interested to watch. Need to set reminder to adjust lights so it doesnt look like I am burning a hole in @TT_Dubai bumper. haha

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLEqgA2ftmi4zXpEUcoSPg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use