•  

COVID19 Compliant - Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 4 Jun 2021

Chaitanya D

@Chaitanya D thanks for a very eventful and exciting night drive. As far as I recall this was probably the first night intermediate drive for me!.. a nice fast paced drive with manoeuvres left right and Center of the crests and ridges!

well driven everyone! 
@PacificI hope your car won’t keep you away for long time and that this only makes you keep going! 

I hope you had fun sweeping the convoy! Job well done @Rob H

It was amazing to see @Thomas Varghese drive through the night. Some tricky areas but you managed it very well! 

Excellent teamwork by everyone ,with instructions of our fine marshal to get his X out of a tricky situation.

See you guys soon! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

We started off with a really high speed, Baja style driving while going towards our entry point, but I guess that exhausted our vehicles due to which we spent around 45 mins trying to get them moving again 😂

The drive was Extremely fast paced which allowed us to make up for the time lost in recoveries and enjoy the drive to the fullest.

I say offroad drives should be a mix of driving and recovering, as simply driving for hours tends to get quite boring 😂, we had our fair share of technical recoveries hence why, throughout the drive, boredom never existed.

I want to thank @Chaitanya D for trusting me with the technical recoveries, allowing me to hone my recovery skills and help fellow drivers out. 

Not so long ago I was the one being recovered from such technical areas, this was when I learnt the art of recovery from @Carnity Marshal, and today I am the one giving back my skills and knowledge obtained to help my fellow off-roaders out of trouble, this emphasizes on how we in @Carnity grow together as a community. 👍

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

26 minutes ago, MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ said:

today I am the one giving back my skills and knowledge obtained to help my fellow off-roaders out of trouble, this emphasizes on how we in @Carnity grow together as a community. 👍

Very well said @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ totally agree 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Rizwanm2 said:

Few clips from drive. it was continues drive but my dashcam saves only 3 min clips. Enjoy.. :) 

Part 1

Part 2 

Part 3 

Part 4

Nice videos @Rizwanm2. Thanks for sharing, great to see 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use