•  

COVID19 Compliant - Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab to Al Qudra - Dubai - 4 June 2021

Wrangeld

@Veedoosheeyour driving and recovering was fantastic . Really great to watch and learn. @Paolo Pellegrini it’s all about the driving skills not always the car, although I won’t start a huge debate here as some cars do have advantages, but the driving skills and constant learning are most important. Your driving was great also from what I saw behind your in the convoy. Hope we see some midweek drives not sure can wait till weekend again 😂

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Wrangeld, An awesome drive yet again and this one had me pressing throttle to the floor at a couple of occasions 😂. Drives as such are what I’ve been looking forward to ever since I decided to join Carnity as a Driver, thanks for making that happen. 
The pace of the drive was really good with decent amount of technical patches, yet we had minimal refusals and barely any serious stucks. 
ngl, on the baja super sand highway, I really wanted to ‘Send It’ but knowing my car is a lifted swb, I would’ve spent more time up in the air rather than on the ground😅.

Thanks to the Convoy Management Squad, @Shehab Alawadhi@Arman@Veedooshee@Islam Soliman and @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, for helping with all the recoveries and ensuring the convoy kept moving.

See you all next time!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Being in sand with a Radio Captain’s point of view is a whole new experience, allows me to sit back and fully embrace the beauty of the desert with worrying about getting stuck 😂.

The convoy was rather large, but having more skilled drivers at the back end minimized the potential refusal/stucks so that we could keep moving. 

Despite being relatively new to sand, everyone drove really well for the most part, although I would really like to emphasize on Throttle Control and the law of Never fighting against Gravity, remember, its better to have a refusal than something catastrophic.

Thanks @Wrangeld @Veedooshee @Islam Soliman for managing and making this drive possible, it was really fun, until next time.

Well done @Abdul Rafay-S👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use