•  

Extreme level promotion for nine members

Gaurav

45 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

I'm with you buddy. My hairy chest is employed in other avenues. I'll be more than happy to lead as many of this team's drives as desired. 

+1

• Like (+1) 4

Congratulations @Ahab Shamaa @Francois Germishuys @Ilya @Christian Andras @Craig Finlayson @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Kalahari @Shaaz Sha and @Tero Vallas, you are setting the bar high and that is great!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

CONGRATULAZIONI, COMPLIMENTI, BRAVI, to the new Extreme Team,  @Ahab Shamaa @Francois Germishuys @Ilya @Christian Andras @Craig Finlayson @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Kalahari @Shaaz Sha and @Tero Vallas. I have had the pleasure of driving with all of you, at one time or another, and it's been great seeing you constantly improving, rising to the challenges along the way, and going beyond what your minds and cars may have been telling were your limits, always overcoming, to become the cool and collected drivers you all are. Well done.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Congratulations @Ahab Shamaa @Francois Germishuys @Ilya @Christian Andras @Craig Finlayson @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Kalahari @Shaaz Sha and @Tero Vallas for reaching the Extreme Level with Carnity Offroad Club.

Excellent news! And well done to all my colleagues here. It’s been a great journey with you guys to here! Long be there more! 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

5 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

CONGRATULAZIONI, COMPLIMENTI, BRAVI, to the new Extreme Team,  @Ahab Shamaa @Francois Germishuys @Ilya @Christian Andras @Craig Finlayson @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Kalahari @Shaaz Sha and @Tero Vallas. I have had the pleasure of driving with all of you, at one time or another, and it's been great seeing you constantly improving, rising to the challenges along the way, and going beyond what your minds and cars may have been telling you were your limits, always overcoming, to become the cool and collected drivers you all are. Well done.

Thank  you @Ale Vallecchi , I have always enjoyed your drives with good briefings, convoy management and advice during the drives. Hats off !

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Congratulations “Extreme drive” divers ,Well deserved each one of you. Hopefully catch up soon to drive and learn from you guys. @Ahab Shamaa @Francois Germishuys @Ilya @Christian Andras @Craig Finlayson @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Kalahari @Shaaz Sha@Tero Vallas

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use