•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 4 Jun 2021

Great drive today thank you @Vanessa8580and @Srikumaryou co-led us to a fun. challenging and exciting fewbie drive. Lots of stucks and refusals, lots of laughs and a lot of air! A beautiful if slightly foggy 25 degree 5 am morning quickly escalated to a 42 degree 10 am so I am happy we didn't have to do any digging... Thanks also to @Luca Palanca Falsini, @Ruan van den Heeverand @Xavier Treasurerfor stepping up into the administrative roles at short notice. Nice to see the rope being put to good use *cough.

Special mention for @Zed whose monster hydrocarbon smashing luxury barge smashed the path flat for me whilst spewing oxides of nitrogen right and left. Was fun to watch.

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

22 minutes ago, Warren Flay said:

Special mention for @Zed whose monster hydrocarbon smashing luxury barge smashed the path flat for me whilst spewing oxides of nitrogen right and left. Was fun to watch.

Radio-talk:

Z: "Look up can you see my 3 meters Red Flag hoisted from the roof rack?"

W: "Negative"

Z: "Look down can you see a track left by a pair of 285s and a sand stamp 'V8 was here'" ?

W: "Affirmative, convoy now moving" 😂

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Sad (0) 1

Hi guys , thanks for this drive which I had to pull out from which I regret but had no choice , hope all had fun , thanks for the pics @Warren Flaywhere I see lead crested 🤓...... hope to get to see more pics flooding ..... 

• Haha (+1) 1

Great great drive everyone. We had a wonderfull time. Weekend drives with all of the drivers are highlights on our weekly calenders. 

Thank you @Vanessa8580 and @Srikumar for an exhilirating lead and many laughs.

The rope is still safely tugged away. Until a next time. 😆

Some pictures

20210604_064355.jpg

20210604_060410.jpg

20210604_060400.jpg

20210604_060201.jpg

• Like (+1) 4

Absolutely great drive we had today! Thank you @Srikumar I truly appreciate the confidence you showed in me. Thank you for motivating me. You and @Vanessa8580are top leaders 👍

Thank you @Warren Flayfor helping me when I was stuck. Thanks for your appreciation too.

Thank you @Hasan Wahlan for sharing with me your experience and tips.

Thank you @Zedfor your signals as i was following ur tracks 😊

Thank you @Ruan van den Heever@Xavier Treasurer@Farouq Owdeh@Mus_hus78 for everything.

Don’t forget to like my attached videos and photos .

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you for the Duo Leads @Vanessa8580 & @Srikumar, you both might start a trend now: with 1 focused on driving and the other on communications & Gaia-checking 😄 Thank you also to @Luca Palanca Falsini who was like an ambulance, always rescuing the princess in her royal crest venture 👍🏻 Score today, Luca 2 vs Shovel 0 😂 Also the Sweeper who has to have the most patience watching 10 cars go before he could step on the gas Mr @Ruan van den Heever 😊 Great drive everyone, Sri was right we had to bring our A-game... this felt like Ultimate Fewbies: lots of tall-climbing and more fast-paced 👍🏻  Great way to test my mods and check for Return-on-Investment 😂

• Well Done (+2) 1

45 minutes ago, Zed said:

Thank you for the Duo Leads @Vanessa8580 & @Srikumar, you both might start a trend now: with 1 focused on driving and the other on communications & Gaia-checking 😄 Thank you also to @Luca Palanca Falsini who was like an ambulance, always rescuing the princess in her royal crest venture 👍🏻 Score today, Luca 2 vs Shovel 0 😂 Also the Sweeper who has to have the most patience watching 10 cars go before he could step on the gas Mr @Ruan van den Heever 😊 Great drive everyone, Sri was right we had to bring our A-game... this felt like Ultimate Fewbies: lots of tall-climbing and more fast-paced 👍🏻  Great way to test my mods and check for Return-on-Investment 😂

MORE POWEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

• Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use