•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Bataeh Technical Challenge - Sharjah - 4 Jun 2021

Oh ... Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher last week both me and Abu attended the extreme drive, perhaps i didn't followed, are there change in concept? Can we translate it to Intermediate drive instead if not extreme.?

• Like (+1) 2

Dear @varunmehndiratta,

During last week the new @Carnity ranking system has been rolled out and as a result a new Extreme level (above Intermediate) has been created. At the moment only 9 members have been ranked Exteme.

If you scroll up this thread, you'll see I have shared a specific post about the first 9 promotions. 

• Like (+1) 3

Yeah @Lorenzo Candelpergher  read the thread after posting .....plz make it Intermediate and let's go ahead...😉

In any case with three drivers, we can have flexibility on the level...😉😉

Official level is secondary it's the fun of exploring the new terrain with a small convoy

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

Unfortunately out of the 3 RSVPs received for this drive (still an acceptable number), only @Tero Vallas qualifies at Exteme level, whereas @Abu Muhammad and @varunmehndiratta are still at Intermediate level.

Regretfully, the drive has to be cancelled: a new Extreme Drive will be planned for the subsequent weekend. 

Tech-Event-Cancelations-UC-Today.png.7dcb3e375e624031b65ae7e6d66608e4.png

@Lorenzo Candelpergher As this extreme drive got cancelled, can we have intermediate drive instead ? There is one intermediate drive at night 4 June  with @Chaitanya D but I still prefer to have morning drive if available. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Dodi Syahdar said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergher As this extreme drive got cancelled, can we have intermediate drive instead ? There is one intermediate drive at night 4 June  with @Chaitanya D but I still prefer to have morning drive if available. 

Thanks for your message. We will try to keep it in mind when planning drives in future . There was a request for more night drives considering the hot weather and hence you can see more night drives planned. Of course as we all are volunteering (as per our availability out of our free times, family acceptance, car readiness , availability of support especially on NB/FB drives) to coordinate and lead drives with some amazing support from all the seniors, we also like to keep it varied (in terms of drive level, terrain, area, duration of the drive, and time - AM/PM/Twilight/Night along with rotation to lead/support ) to keep one motivated for the challenges which come along. You can join other drives which are already planned during the time you are asking for.

Thanks for your understanding @Dodi Syahdar

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

It’s nice to have night drives during this weather, honestly the early morning drives are very exhausting for some, for example, I have to wake up at 3:30am to catch the drive this leaves me with only 2hours of sleep.

• Like (+1) 3

In this summer I am trying my best to transform into a night rider . Heat has its own impact on the driver and his machine as well 

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

Thanks for your message. We will try to keep it in mind when planning drives in future . There was a request for more night drives considering the hot weather and hence you can see more night drives planned. Of course as we all are volunteering (as per our availability out of our free times, family acceptance, car readiness , availability of support especially on NB/FB drives) to coordinate and lead drives with some amazing support from all the seniors, we also like to keep it varied (in terms of drive level, terrain, area, duration of the drive, and time - AM/PM/Twilight/Night along with rotation to lead/support ) to keep one motivated for the challenges which come along. You can join other drives which are already planned during the time you are asking for.

Thanks for your understanding @Dodi Syahdar

Hi @Chaitanya D thanks for your message.. efforts, flexibility and availability of all Seniors at @Carnity is truly remarkable and reflects the spirit of the club. Promptness and positive attitude with which Seniors respond to every requests is just awesome, despite all personal/professional engagements that we all have....

Our request on this one is mainly as the drive was already planned and change is purely due to the new structure rolled out...So if we can continue with the drive at Intermediate (or for that matter any level) would be great.. some of us planned our weekends considering this drive, so will help us continue with the same ..ofcourse if not feasible due to any reasons that's okay as well and we well understand the same.  cheers 

@Lorenzo Candelpergher

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• Lorenzo Candelpergher changed the title to COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Bataeh Technical Challenge - Sharjah - 4 Jun 2021

Important Information

Terms of use