•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Bataeh Technical Challenge - Sharjah - 4 Jun 2021

3 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

After consulting with the @Carnity Crew, in light of the numerous requests, it was decided to revamp the drive as an Intermediate one.

I will be soon updating the description and the RSVP. @Tero Vallas, @Abu Muhammad, @varunmehndiratta, @Rizwanm2, @Dodi Syahdar, @Goutam, @GauravSoni, if still interested you can already respond to the RSVP. 

Grazie sei una rockstar...😃😃

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Yeah I am in. Need to build that 10 Intermediate drive track now quickly to join the extreme drives. I think the car needs to be upgraded as well. Don't have no lift or larger tyres. Most of my upgrades are for convince only. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Confused (0) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

8 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

After consulting with the @Carnity Crew, in light of the numerous requests, it was decided to revamp the drive as an Intermediate one.

I will be soon updating the description and the RSVP. @Tero Vallas, @Abu Muhammad, @varunmehndiratta, @Rizwanm2, @Dodi Syahdar, @Goutam, @GauravSoni, if still interested you can already respond to the RSVP. 

Thank you @Lorenzo Candelpergher and carnity crew for consideration , 

I already join the drive. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• Lorenzo Candelpergher changed the title to COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Bataeh Technical Challenge - Sharjah - 4 Jun 2021
1 minute ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers,

Drive level and description updated. RSVP open.

Let's see who's in now! 

i want to be in

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Just now, Thomas Varghese said:

i want to be in

Dear @Thomas Varghese, just respond to the RSVP, I'll be glad to have you in the Convoy! 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear @Thomas Varghese, just respond to the RSVP, I'll be glad to have you in the Convoy! 

Already done. So I will have 3 IM drives this week. 1 is today with @Ale Vallecchi, Friday morning with you and night with @Chaitanya D. Wonderful. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

37 minutes ago, Goutam said:

Yeah I am in. Need to build that 10 Intermediate drive track now quickly to join the extreme drives. I think the car needs to be upgraded as well. Don't have no lift or larger tyres. Most of my upgrades are for convince only. 

This week I will complete my 10 IM drives to qualify for the pre qualification drives for extreme promotion. I don't want any more upgrades to be done to my car except the usual skid plates and tow hooks. Carnity's motto is drive with stock cars and that's what I intend to do.  I'm already at 7 IM drives completed with 1 extreme. And with 3 more IM drives this week I will have done my prequalification part. 

8 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

All in!!!!! @Lorenzo Candelpergher and many thanks to @Carnity to heed to the call of the desert wanderers!! This is turning out to be an exciting week already!

Nobody can beat our enthusiasm to drive in the desert. So this week we drive together in many many drives. I'm excited. 

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use