•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Bataeh Technical Challenge - Sharjah - 4 Jun 2021

6 hours ago, Goutam said:

Yeah I am in. Need to build that 10 Intermediate drive track now quickly to join the extreme drives. I think the car needs to be upgraded as well. Don't have no lift or larger tyres. Most of my upgrades are for convince only. 

Hi @Goutam I believe no need to major upgrade solely for the purpose of extreme drive , still you can go stock , my opinion . 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

On 6/2/2021 at 3:50 PM, M.Seidam said:

Hi @Goutam I believe no need to major upgrade solely for the purpose of extreme drive , still you can go stock , my opinion . 

I too believe the same @M.Seidam. The beauty of driving with a stock car is you get to use your brain over brawns. 

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Like (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, Dodi Syahdar said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergher

I’m sorry I could not join this drive as my car had  radiator leak and currently under repair. 

54 minutes ago, Dodi Syahdar said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergher

I’m sorry I could not join this drive as my car had  radiator leak and currently under repair. 

@Lorenzo Candelpergher I can find vehicle to join the trip and please include me again.. sorry for back and forth on this.. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Dodi Syahdar said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergher I can find vehicle to join the trip and please include me again.. sorry for back and forth on this.. 

Dear @Dodi Syahdar, can you explain? Are you planning to come with someone else's vehicle? Which vehicle is it?

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Please find below the convoy order for our drive:

image.png.7145a72c49688f931722058e76e258ca.png

@Goutam, @Rizwanm2, @Thomas Varghese, @varunmehndiratta, @GauravSoni, @Rob H, @Abu Muhammad and @Tero Vallas, this drive is going to be very demanding from a technical point of view, way more mentally for the drivers than mechanically for the cars despite the high temperatures. It will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, so make sure you come well rested and hydrated and that and you don’t have any reason for being distracted. Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you.

We will be using Carnity Channel 4 (446.08125Mhz)

See you tomorrow morning, ready to go (i.e. already caffeinated, deflated, flagged and briefed) by no later 5:15am (sharp), so make sure you make it to the meeting point at least by 5:00am.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear @Dodi Syahdar, can you explain? Are you planning to come with someone else's vehicle? Which vehicle is it?

I used to drive my mitsubishi montero  in some carnity trip  a while ago, can I drive my mitsubishi montero ?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Dodi Syahdar said:

I used to drive my mitsubishi montero  in some carnity trip  a while ago, can I drive my mitsubishi montero ?

Dear @Dodi Syahdar

this is going to be a very technical drive. It is true that you've driven your Montero before, but you have been mostly driving your F150 Raptor in recent times. As a general rule we would not admit to an IM drive a driver with a new car, and your case is very similar, so I'm afraid you will have to skip this one, as the risk would be that you could find yourself frequently in trouble dealing with a car for which your instinctive responses are not tuned. I hope you understand that this decision is for your own and for the convoy's safety: had it been a Fewbie Drive, you would have been more than welcome.

It will be for the next drive!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use