•  

Hisham Masaad has been promoted to Advisor level

Gaurav

7 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

@Hisham Masaad I think that I had the good fortune to be on your first ever drive with Carnity, when you arrived with you boys in tow in the car. To watch your growth and development in the 4x4 side of your life has been truly uplifting. You are already a true asset to the club and as an advisor, you will be in a much better position to pass on your knowledge, assistance and values to everyone else in this club lucky enough to fall into your sphere. 

Yes @WrangeldI still remember that first drive. And still remember and my suns still remember you and how we were doing many crossing, and wondering .... oooooh from beginning it started. And still remember when you were somehow 😡 and telling over the radio "LISTEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING" when I was crested over the first crossing 😀. After crest I dont remember was crested except once. Many thanks for your support and effort to make me loving this.

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Frederic said:

A well deserved promotion @Hisham Masaad, the wooden boards might have helped 🤣🤣
No honestly, you are a fantastic offroader, a humble and amazing person, and we are lucky to have you with us !

On to many more adventures !

Many thanks @Fredericfor your help and support, and effort to learn more and more. Re wood boards, looks I will have to make full house furniture for the crew level 😂😂😂. Just joking, small thing thought will provide, after I saw many doesn't have proper boards. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use