•  

COVID19 Compliant - Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 11 Jun 2021

Chaitanya D

Thank you for responding dear friends

@hasan hamadeh  @Haris Javed @Clay Neddo 

@sachin suvarna @Roy Armale @Marwan Haddad

Keep looking for more notifications by Thursday. Whenever possible please see the newbie video to keep the basics in mind, it comes with some practice as you drive along but always better to be informed.

Please ensure your car is in the best of conditions as summer in blazing and cars tend to heat up pretty quickly.

@arjumand and @Simon Ducos awaiting your response for 

• Do you have any prior off-road experience?
  • Does your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets in good working condition.? 

Without front and rear tow hooks/eyelets or recovery points in good conditions you will not be allowed to join the drive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear @Ahab Shamaa

This drive is for first timers with Carnity .Manage rsvp is for support team only, if you wish to join you can apply online which will be reviewed and informed to you.

Please remove your RSVP and join drives for your rank.

Thanks and appreciate your understanding. 

6 hours ago, arjumand said:

hello, 

I have full kit but no prior experience.

Looking forward to meeting all. 

Thanks @arjumand. Please confirm front and rear tow hooks/recovery points  or eyelets are present and in good condition.  Thanks

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @Vikas Bhatia please update your car - which pathfinder. And do respond weather 

- you have prior off road gears

- front and rear tow or recovery points in good condition 

- agree the covid precautions- mandatory 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @Chaitanya D

I have a Nissan Pathfinder R51 2008 SE model with 2" Lift Kit. I have been off-roading but I am not a Professional. 

Front and Rear Tow Hooks are Stock. If needed I could Get Two D-Ring Shackles.

I Agree to Covid Precautions.

I do not have the Deflator Kit, Compressor, Flag and Walkie Talkie. I intend to Purchase it tomorrow from Dragon Mart.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.
BR
Vikas

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Vikas Bhatia said:

Dear @Chaitanya D

I have a Nissan Pathfinder R51 2008 SE model with 2" Lift Kit. I have been off-roading but I am not a Professional. 

Front and Rear Tow Hooks are Stock. If needed I could Get Two D-Ring Shackles.

I Agree to Covid Precautions.

I do not have the Deflator Kit, Compressor, Flag and Walkie Talkie. I intend to Purchase it tomorrow from Dragon Mart.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.
BR
Vikas

Thanks for a prompt response @Vikas Bhatia. Well, you cannot imagine my happiness now as I realize yours is not the "egg" shaped pathy running now 🤣.

Considering tomorrow is a working day, in any case if you are unable to fetch Deflator Kit, Compressor, Flag and Walkie Talkie, let me know. I will provide a spare radio - but for only this ride.

Remember the compressor at Qudra parking is very very slow, and most of the times out of service. So it helps to carry your compressor - atleast.

See you on Friday

• Like (+1) 1

Yes Chaitanya front and rear tow hooks, recovery points and eyelits are all present and in excellent condition.

Also have a compressor, deflator, guage, rated recovery rope/shackles and a large shovel

I don't have a radio and a flag for this time. Hope that's ok?

Thanks 

Edited by arjumand
More text
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, arjumand said:

Yes Chaitanya front and rear tow hooks, recovery points and eyelits are all present and in excellent condition.

Thanks 

Thank you. @arjumand , you need to inform

Do you have any prior off road experience?

Have you agreed to COVID precaution ? Open link below and click totally agree

COVID19 PRECAUTIONS 2.0 - Discussions - Carnity.com

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use