•  

COVID19 Compliant - Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 11 Jun 2021

Chaitanya D

Thank you @Lorenzo Candelpergher and @Chaitanya D.

I joined the group with zero 4x4 experience, very low expectations and lots of over confidence. It was a humbling experience with new found respect for desert and the driving skill of you both but the most impressive part of the group was the manner in which you helped everyone in every situation and ensured safety of the group.

great work guys and looking forward to our next adventure 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Chaitanya D @Lorenzo Candelpergher

Thanks again for everything and for the report. I'm thinking of speeding my progress a little by taking one of the trainings, but I feel like the basic one would be too basic and would prefer doing the fewbie/intermediate.

Since you've seen me out there, what would you recommend?

Roy

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/13/2021 at 10:57 AM, Roy Armale said:

@Chaitanya D @Lorenzo Candelpergher

Thanks again for everything and for the report. I'm thinking of speeding my progress a little by taking one of the trainings, but I feel like the basic one would be too basic and would prefer doing the fewbie/intermediate.

Since you've seen me out there, what would you recommend?

Roy

Hi @Roy Armale none of the classes will hasten your progress in terms of promotion to next levels. But you will hone your skills in a faster way with the Marshals at Carnity.

We only exempt a person who attends the Masterclass from taking a Absolute newbie drive.

I would recommend take your time, enjoy the progress because with each drive you learn something. As long as you enjoy your drives and the learning which comes with it is a fantastic feeling. I would not advise you to start pushing for the next level just for the sake of getting there.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hey @Chaitanya D,

I meant learning progress, not promotion.

My question was about which class to take since there are 2.

Option 1: Desert Driving Masterclass (feels like I will re-learn things I already know)
Option 2: Advanced Desert Driving Course (might be too early for me)

Which one do you recommend?

• Like (+1) 2

Option 1 - You can take , but will be a reharsal of what all we did on Absolute newbie, but you will spend more time - 4 hours with a Marshal where the chances to hone skills are better as you will be doing more practice - and also learning some self recoveries which happens over time on a newbie drive in a convoy.

Option 2 - is for Fewbie /Intermediate level drivers 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use