•  

COVID19 compliant - Saturday Afternoon Intermediate drive - Area 53 - Sharjah - 12 Jun 2021

8 minutes ago, Dodi Syahdar said:

@Foxtrot Oscar Thank you for challenging and wonderful drive… Follow the covoy from the back,  I learnt a lot how to handle truck in the deep and soft sand and manage between momentum and power. Look forward to have another great trip with you..

Thank also for @Shehab Alawadhi @Alexander Alcala & @Arman for your great support to the convoy.. 

@Foxtrot Oscar but you forgot me in your report..I’m hiding in the back …  I understand the convoy was too long 😀😀😀

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Dodi Syahdar said:

@Foxtrot Oscar but you forgot me in your report..I’m hiding in the back …  I understand the convoy was too long 😀😀😀

Oh my goodness, I am sorry ! And now my mind is drawing a blank. Haha That's a good thing, means you must've had a good drive ;)  I recall some chatter between yourself and Shehab , perhaps a small refusal but as you said, at the back of the convoy is very challenging. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Dodi Syahdar said:

@Foxtrot Oscar no problem, Exactly… everyone left us soup & porriage at the back 😄… but great learning.. 

At least you didn't go hungry ;) 😝

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use