•  

COVID19 Compliant - Friday Morning Fewbie Plus Drive - Middle Earth - Dubai - 11 Jun 2021

8 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Thanks everyone for a wonderful way to start the weekend. Being there on time helped us make an early move by 4:45am enjoying a good 25mins of driving in the dark before 🌞 started to reveal itself.

We drove for good just a little less than 5 hrs and because of the early start we didn’t suffer any signs of overheating despite of the many recoveries and very sticky soft sand spots we been through.. all of which were managed extraordinary well with your great self recovery skills or on other situations support from the team with little shoveling or tugs.. no pop outs however which is impressive given this terrain which is another sign for your great maneuvering skills.

It was a fun drive full of actions but zero drama and I hope you also liked the closure after little sweihan triangle.

Below for statistic lovers.. you guys have done a lot there.. hope you liked it.

final words of thanks to the great support team I had today with @Mario Cornejo on great 2nd lead and always supportive @Hisham Masaad and Abdelghani and perfect sweep of @Mehmet Volga . A great word of thanks however goes to the whole convoy for not only the great skills showed but also for jumping to support whenever needed while socially distancing and masks on all times.. thanks @JeromeFJ @Darren Brooke @Ranjan Das @RooRzOn @Niki @Matt.T @Rizwanm2 @Danish Mohammad  and looking forward for driving with you all soon.

F4BDBFF3-36AB-4139-9174-D0640F2CD71D.jpeg.e31efbdcdf89af7d7edb1675060af629.jpeg

Thank you @Islam Solimanfor a wonderful friday morning drive. Well managed and balanced drive.

I enjoyed it very well. Hope to join with u all again soon. 

Cheers 👍

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

12 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Thanks everyone for a wonderful way to start the weekend. Being there on time helped us make an early move by 4:45am enjoying a good 25mins of driving in the dark before 🌞 started to reveal itself.

We drove for good just a little less than 5 hrs and because of the early start we didn’t suffer any signs of overheating despite of the many recoveries and very sticky soft sand spots we been through.. all of which were managed extraordinary well with your great self recovery skills or on other situations support from the team with little shoveling or tugs.. no pop outs however which is impressive given this terrain which is another sign for your great maneuvering skills.

It was a fun drive full of actions but zero drama and I hope you also liked the closure after little sweihan triangle.

Below for statistic lovers.. you guys have done a lot there.. hope you liked it.

final words of thanks to the great support team I had today with @Mario Cornejo on great 2nd lead and always supportive @Hisham Masaad and Abdelghani and perfect sweep of @Mehmet Volga . A great word of thanks however goes to the whole convoy for not only the great skills showed but also for jumping to support whenever needed while socially distancing and masks on all times.. thanks @JeromeFJ @Darren Brooke @Ranjan Das @RooRzOn @Niki @Matt.T @Rizwanm2 @Danish Mohammad  and looking forward for driving with you all soon.

F4BDBFF3-36AB-4139-9174-D0640F2CD71D.jpeg.e31efbdcdf89af7d7edb1675060af629.jpeg

Thank you @Islam Soliman. Indeed a great start to the weekend.

thanks @Hisham Masaad, @Mario Cornejo and @Mehmet Volga for all the support.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Islam Soliman I can say we visit all UAE deserts today , all different nature and terrains, till the formula one😀😀. Thanks for that and for @Mario Cornejo and @Mehmet Volga, and all , who has saved every one effort, not having major issues. 👏👏👏👏

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Islam Soliman - thank you for having us all in today's drive, it was fun and as you stated in your closing remarks this morning, we had a bit of almost everything and, in spite of the challenges the terrain threw at us, everyone did amazingly well. 

@Hisham Masaad and @Mehmet Volga thank you for the support throughout the drive and many thanks to all those in the convoy, it was nice to meet and drive with you all.

Wish you all a nice rest of the weekend.

Stay safe and see you soon on the sand, inshallah!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

@Islam Soliman what a special ride today!  As everyone has already shared - the route planning and execution was superb… you gave us such a variety of experiences! THANKYOU for extending the ride to fit in the rollercoaster ride and Baja race (I only got to 83kmp/h … I demand a rematch) 

@Mario Cornejo flawless again and as always… he is simply the best student in the class! 

@Hisham Masaad everyone knows you as the most generous and supportive member … today we got to see another side … the showman!  You got yourself in super soft sand helping other, rev’d up to dig yourself in more so the seniors would come circle you to support …. And then when you had an audience, you just floated out effortlessly… taking the applause!  🤣👏🏽 

@Mehmet Volga many thanks for the support at the back throughout!

I want to call out @JeromeFJ … I learnt he is still on stock everything including the tires and just a massive kudos for how is handling everything with the grandtreks … near the back end of the convoy, managing every challenge… a role model ‘driving stock’ … when you do move to true AT tires you will appreciate more than most! 

and less that said about @Darren Brooke 7’ shovel the better … he could almost stay in his car while shoveling with that thing :) (I have shovel envy!) 

great convoy supporting each other when needed and seeing old friends again was a joy! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

25 minutes ago, Niki said:

@Islam Soliman what a special ride today!  As everyone has already shared - the route planning and execution was superb… you gave us such a variety of experiences! THANKYOU for extending the ride to fit in the rollercoaster ride and Baja race (I only got to 83kmp/h … I demand a rematch) 

@Mario Cornejo flawless again and as always… he is simply the best student in the class! 

@Hisham Masaad everyone knows you as the most generous and supportive member … today we got to see another side … the showman!  You got yourself in super soft sand helping other, rev’d up to dig yourself in more so the seniors would come circle you to support …. And then when you had an audience, you just floated out effortlessly… taking the applause!  🤣👏🏽 

@Mehmet Volga many thanks for the support at the back throughout!

I want to call out @JeromeFJ … I learnt he is still on stock everything including the tires and just a massive kudos for how is handling everything with the grandtreks … near the back end of the convoy, managing every challenge… a role model ‘driving stock’ … when you do move to true AT tires you will appreciate more than most! 

and less that said about @Darren Brooke 7’ shovel the better … he could almost stay in his car while shoveling with that thing :) (I have shovel envy!) 

great convoy supporting each other when needed and seeing old friends again was a joy! 

Was hoping the web site allows for more than reaction @Niki, so I can show laugh, thanks, well done, totally agree and woooooooooooooow. Nice meeting you again and the whole convoy friends. Look forward to meet again

Just now, Hisham Masaad said:

Was hoping the web site allows for more than reaction @Niki, so I can show laugh, thanks, well done, totally agree and woooooooooooooow. Nice meeting you again and the whole convoy friends. Look forward to meet again

Hope @Gaurav and @Carnity will have a chance to read my above comment about the web site 😉

• Like (+1) 7

@Islam Solimanreally great drive with an amazing range of challenges thrown in on the way🤣.

Thanks @Mario Cornejofor a flawless 2nd lead and @Hisham Masaadfor his continuous support at CF. @Mehmet Volgaparticularly thanks for keeping us true at the back and especially for the couple of tugs 😃 .

Great fun and cant wait to meet up with everyone again on the next one

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

14 hours ago, Niki said:

I do agree i may be over compensating for something else 🤣

However, i have@Ale Vallecchito thank for that, when i was firmly told on pretty much my first drive that the shovel I did have was completely inadequate for off roading

Have to say the new one works a treat and helped make freeing @Islam Solimana cinch 💪

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 6

Perfect route with excellent leading by @Islam Soliman made us taste almost everything from a delicious offroad salad yesterday. thank you to all drivers perfectly occupying their seats. Great job!

Excellent support by @Mario Cornejo on 2nd lead and @Hisham Masaad in being everywhere whenever needed. we had one additional secret support @Niki giving perfect advices and instructions during refusals. Cheers!

See you all on the next!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use