•  

COVID19 Compliant - Friday Morning Fewbie Plus Drive - Middle Earth - Dubai - 11 Jun 2021

Not a lot more that can be added to be honest. I will simply echo everyone's comments and say thanks for a great mornings drive @Islam Soliman I throughout enjoyed it.

Thanks also to the support team of course @Mario Cornejo @Hisham Masaad @Mehmet Volga

I will stick a few photos on the gallery later too

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

On 6/11/2021 at 5:46 PM, Islam Soliman said:

F4BDBFF3-36AB-4139-9174-D0640F2CD71D.jpeg.e31efbdcdf89af7d7edb1675060af629.jpeg

@Islam Solimanyou are driving around 70kms every drive, this shows how well the drive was and every one did really well and enjoyed every bit of it, I missed the party 😢 Hope will join soon on another drive!!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you so much @Islam Soliman for this nice drive, love your route selection it was really good challenging drive in such a soft sand, much technical dunes and everyone did excellent and enjoyed a lot.

As a part of learning .. there was few refusals and stuck but all of them was very well handle by our super team of @Mario Cornejo @Hisham Masaad @Mehmet Volga  (Very well support & guidance) (Thank You Team)

@Islam Soliman Special thanks on behalf of everyone for drive extension which made all of us very happy :) 

Appreciate the patience of convoy member's.

Stay Safe... See you in next drive !!!  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use