•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Chased by the Sun: Murqaab to Solar Park - Dubai - 11 Jun 2021

1 hour ago, Tero Vallas said:

HI @Ale Vallecchi can you please waitlist me as my 1st drive option as our extreme drive was cancelled ?

Hi @Tero Vallas, hi @Ahab Shamaa. I'll do my best to accommodate everyone. Will revert tomorrow with a possible solution. Thanks. 

Just now, Thomas Varghese said:

I can give up my place for you as I already have a drive confirmed in the same day evening. @Ale Vallecchi you can drop me. 

Hi @Thomas Varghese. Let me see how I can handle the situation before dropping you. Will reply tomorrow. Thanks 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 6/8/2021 at 9:01 PM, Jamil Abou Assali said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchican you please add me to the waiting list?

Hello @Jamil Abou Assali. You will be #3 on the WL. Thanks a lot.

LAST UPDATE

@shu yang, @Jamil Abou Assali, @Tero Vallas and @Ahab Shamaa, you are all IN the drive. Please re-confirm that you wish to join.

At this point, given the great response to the drive, we will split the convoy in 2, with myself leading the Newbies, and @Yousef Alimadadi leading the Fewbies and above. 

I will soon get back to all with the final convoy split, and the responsibilities given to the Seniors in both convoys.

We will all meet at the original meeting point, at Murqaab Mosque, and will leave together. We also plan to reach the same exit point, with both convoys. This will be at the so called "Three trees", at the junction between the dirt road from Lisaili, along the pylons, and the tarmac road from Qudra to Solar Park. 

From this point on, if time permits and both convoys reach around the same time (approx. 9:30am), I would like to offer a drive extension to all Fewbies and above, from this exit point onward to Bab al Shams via Qudra (for those who wish to continue).

The latest details, and convoy order, by this evening. Have a great day!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

8 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

LAST UPDATE

@shu yang, @Jamil Abou Assali, @Tero Vallas and @Ahab Shamaa, you are all IN the drive. Please re-confirm that you wish to join.

At this point, given the great response to the drive, we will split the convoy in 2, with myself leading the Newbies, and @Yousef Alimadadi leading the Fewbies and above. 

I will soon get back to all with the final convoy split, and the responsibilities given to the Seniors in both convoys.

We will all meet at the original meeting point, at Murqaab Mosque, and will leave together. We also plan to reach the same exit point, with both convoys. This will be at the so called "Three trees", at the junction between the dirt road from Lisaili, along the pylons, and the tarmac road from Qudra to Solar Park. 

From this point on, if time permits and both convoys reach around the same time (approx. 9:30am), I would like to offer a drive extension to all Fewbies and above, from this exit point onward to Bab al Shams via Qudra (for those who wish to continue).

The latest details, and convoy order, by this evening. Have a great day!!

You are awesome ..it's really cool the way you always manage to find some innovative soln 👍😃

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Hey @Ale Vallecchi, something came up and I will have to sit this drive out after all. Thanks again for going out of your way to accommodate us. I truly appreciate you 🙏🏻

5 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Hey @Ale Vallecchi, something came up and I will have to sit this drive out after all. Thanks again for going out of your way to accommodate us. I truly appreciate you 🙏🏻

Hi @Ahab Shamaa. I hope all is good anyways. See you next time. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use