•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Chased by the Sun: Murqaab to Solar Park - Dubai - 11 Jun 2021

@Ale Vallecchi if there is any spot available I would like to join this drive. This will be my 2nd drive for the week.

don't drive like its your last one.

4 minutes ago, Goutam said:

@Ale Vallecchi if there is any spot available I would like to join this drive. This will be my 2nd drive for the week.

Hi @Goutam. I will add you in place of Ahab. Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Hey @Ale Vallecchi, I’m in the same boat as Tero. Please wait list me as my first drive. 
@Tero Vallas, did you get the PCR done 😀?

No, I did not. But this does not go to Abu Dhabi ….?

• Like (+1) 1

Hey @Tero Vallas, I had done the PCR for the Extreme drive and I was wondering if you did too 😀 Yes, Ale’s drive is in Dubai and doesn’t need a PCR. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Hey @Tero Vallas, I had done the PCR for the Extreme drive and I was wondering if you did too 😀 Yes, Ale’s drive is in Dubai and doesn’t need a PCR. 

Oh yes, I have valid PCR, I have to keep it up due to business in Abu Dhabi.  I have counted roughly 70 - 80 PCR test completed within a year. Not enjoyable ... at all. ;-) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, Tero Vallas said:

Oh yes, I have valid PCR, I have to keep it up due to business in Abu Dhabi.  I have counted roughly 70 - 80 PCR test completed within a year. Not enjoyable ... at all. ;-) 

Very soon people from Guinness Book of Records will be contacting you for max no of PCR tests taken by an individual. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Hello @Ehab, hello @PaoloMaraziti. I know you had been waitlisted in @marks drive. I can accommodate both of you in the Fewbie half of my drive, in the convoy that will be led by @Yousef Alimadadi. If you want to join, please confirm here within the next hour, before I close the drive for good. Thanks a lot.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

LAST UPDATE

@shu yang, @Jamil Abou Assali, @Tero Vallas and @Ahab Shamaa, you are all IN the drive. Please re-confirm that you wish to join.

At this point, given the great response to the drive, we will split the convoy in 2, with myself leading the Newbies, and @Yousef Alimadadi leading the Fewbies and above. 

I will soon get back to all with the final convoy split, and the responsibilities given to the Seniors in both convoys.

We will all meet at the original meeting point, at Murqaab Mosque, and will leave together. We also plan to reach the same exit point, with both convoys. This will be at the so called "Three trees", at the junction between the dirt road from Lisaili, along the pylons, and the tarmac road from Qudra to Solar Park. 

From this point on, if time permits and both convoys reach around the same time (approx. 9:30am), I would like to offer a drive extension to all Fewbies and above, from this exit point onward to Bab al Shams via Qudra (for those who wish to continue).

The latest details, and convoy order, by this evening. Have a great day!!

Hi @Ale Vallecchi, yes I confirm. Prefer newbie if possible, I have some guests coming in with me. If that is suitable.

• Like (+1) 1

I would love to support your convoy @Ale Vallecchi. Got to learn support too.  So let me start with the PROFESSOR 

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use