•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Chased by the Sun: Murqaab to Solar Park - Dubai - 11 Jun 2021

29 minutes ago, Tero Vallas said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi, yes I confirm. Prefer newbie if possible, I have some guests coming in with me. If that is suitable.

Hi @Tero Vallas. Thanks for informing me. Since we have divided the convoy, making one only with Newbies, and the other Fewbie and above, I'd rather not change it around. Nonetheless, I understand your request, so I have thought of placing you in an easy and relaxing convoy position. You'll but quite upfront (cleaner tracks) and you will not have recovery or other responsibilities, so you can just enjoy the drive. Kalahari and @Vanessa8580, will be supporting the convoy, so it should be a smooth and enjoyable one. Let me know if this satisfies you. Thanks a lot.

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @Ehab, hello @PaoloMaraziti. I know you had been waitlisted in @marks drive. I can accommodate both of you in the Fewbie half of my drive, in the convoy that will be led by @Yousef Alimadadi. If you want to join, please confirm here within the next hour, before I close the drive for good. Thanks a lot.

It will be pleasure joining both of you, i am in

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

I would love to support your convoy @Ale Vallecchi. Got to learn support too.  So let me start with the PROFESSOR 

@Thomas Varghese thank you very much for your kind request. I would love to satisfy it, but it'll have to be for another time. The way the 2 convoys have been designed is to have all Newbies in one, and the Fewbie and above in the other. As an Intermediate, you'll be in the second convoy, where support will be provided by a Marshal and an Extreme member who has completed the Leaders Lead course. It will surely be for another time, soon. See you tomorrow.

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hi @Tero Vallas. Thanks for informing me. Since we have divided the convoy, making one only with Newbies, and the other Fewbie and above, I'd rather not change it around. Nonetheless, I understand your request, so I have thought of placing you in an easy and relaxing convoy position. You'll but quite upfront (cleaner tracks) and you will not have recovery or other responsibilities, so you can just enjoy the drive. Kalahari and @Vanessa8580, will be supporting the convoy, so it should be a smooth and enjoyable one. Let me know if this satisfies you. Thanks a lot.

This is good !

• Thanks (+1) 1

For convoy A I posted some images here https://carnity.com/gallery/category/800-newbie-murquab-dubai-11-june-2021 

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi for being a fantastic Marshal. A real "Lord of the Desert"! Thanks for the progressive complexity of the track, the clear security briefing, the stops to admire the life of the desert. Nothing more and nothing less than perfect.

Thanks @Veedoosheefor being my guardian angel again. For these initial drives I'm always in the first part of the convoy (which I like it btw) and I now know you are watching over me :-) 

Start to getting familiar with some of the club members which is great! @Alfred Alinazar @Naim Aoun @Abdul Rafay-S @shu yang @Jamil Abou Assali @Joseph Sebastian @Luc Khaldoun @Mukundan Nair and my brother @Ivan Pironi 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

A great ride indeed.  @Ale Vallecchiis an amazing Marshal.  Kept us rolling despite few hiccups, kept everyone safe and in check. Can't wait to join you all again. 

Thanks @Veedooshee for your clear instructions and guidance. 

I suggest a snack break at some point when the weather permits; to socialize a little more. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use