•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 11 Jun 2021

marks

Thanks @marksfor a technical and challenging drive, I am feeling it in my shoulders already! Lots of nadgery little dunes with sharp crests and soft bowls, slow and intense. Great work from @Russearning his money at CF, I always knew where he was, even if I couldn't see him... BRAAAAAAAAAAPPP! Thanks for sweeping @Nabil Bishara I didn't see much of you but it sounded like you were busy. The sand was chopped up pretty well by the time we tail enders got to it and there were refusals aplenty, all part of the fun.

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hope everyone enjoyed our drive today and possibly improved their driving a bit (i know i did). We started our drive at 5:15am and exited at 9:30am. Got caught in some technical dunes on the way out, and opted to exit earlier than planned so we can stick to our planned finish time. In total we covered 72kms at an average moving speed of 20 km/h, decent speed for a FB drive. Everyone did very well i must say. @Tareck had his first pop-out, which i hope was good learning. @Russ kindly accepted to run as Center Forward, which i believe he enjoyed. And a big thanks to @Jeepieand @Nabil Bishara for their support. 

Hope to see all you of you again in the sand soon. @Ben84@darren thompson @Zixuan Huang@Hardik Mody@Sunil Mathew@Warren Flay

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @marks, @Jeepie and @Nabil Bishara for the leads and support on the drive.

The drive was more technical rather than an adrenaline pusher, offering great oppurtunities to improve throttle and steering controls,  choice of tracks/lines etc and as @Warren Flay mentioned , occasionally "intense" 😀👍.

@Russhad his first shot at giving a tug to @Tareck who, with his pop out and stucks , added flavour to the drive. Good job as centre forward Russ, i can see a carnity support team member in the making!! 👍👍

Relive link

https://www.relive.cc/view/vPv4GXERYRq

Edited by Sunil Mathew
  • Like (+1) 4

@marks thanks for a great drive this morning, enjoyed getting the Raptor through some smaller, more challenging technicals before opening up on the bigger dunes today. Thanks also to @Jeepie, @Nabil Bishara and @Russ for the support the drive. 

Another enjoyable drive with Carnity, looking forward to the next 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thanks @marks for the drive this morning and the opportunity at CF. 
Today was the first time I have started in white sand and ventured into the red, so we explored lots of different and  challenging terrain, with everyone doing really well.

Thanks to @Jeepie and @Nabil Bisharafor the support and advice. 
Shout out to @Sunil Mathewwho had a perfect drive in front of me, and another fellow Carnity Raptor driver @darren thompson, and of course @Warren Flayand his endless supply of ear plugs 😉

Hope to see you all soon.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Nihal17 said:

Have fun guys ,, not sure if it’s the battery  coz it wasn’t that long since I’ve changed ,, will get it fixed and see you next drive !! 

FD368E14-081B-4CCF-B6C9-451F0C6CC0ED.gif

Hi @Nihal17, hope its sorted?

Whats was the issue? Just curious, as i am a fellow wranglerino too..although i drive the JK

Important Information

Terms of use